Introduction to Korean Air
Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Budapest will become a new point in the airline’s passenger network, while routes to the United Arab Emirates and Thailand are also being restored.
- Korean Air Buoyed By European Recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
- Korean Air Set To Resume Four Europe Routes, Including Rome
- Asiana, Korean Air LCC Subsidiaries To Combine
- Delta To Complete Seoul Route Rebuild With Minneapolis Service
- Korean Air To Resume Las Vegas Service