Introduction to Korean Air
Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
The emergence of the COVID-19 outbreak has significantly worsened Seoul-based Asiana’s attractiveness as a business.
- New South Korean LCC Aero-K eyes underserved routes
- Korean Air adding back suspended domestic flights in May
- Jin Air cleared to open new routes
- Korean Air contends with COVID-19, cuts international flights
- Korean Air to open seasonal Budapest route
- Korean Air NW20 International inventory update as of 13AUG20