Introduction to Korean Air
Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Korean Air will take more steps in its recovery to pre-pandemic levels by resuming more international routes in its upcoming winter schedule.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 24, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 17, 2023)
- Virgin Atlantic Launches Korean Air Codeshare
- Korean Air Continues European Network Restoration
- Korean Air Moves Toward Completing Asiana Buy
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
Korean Air's Network Powered by
Explore Korean Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper