Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Xiamen Airlines adds Korean Air codeshare from Jan 2020
- Korean Air 3Q20 Seoul Incheon – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes
- Korean Air Seoul – Hong Kong 1Q20 frequency variations
- Korean Air increases Chiang Mai flights from Dec 2019
- Korean Air extends 747-400 schedule to late-Feb 2020
- Korean Air adds seasonal Siem Reap service from late-Dec 2019