Introduction to Korean Air
Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Korean Air restoring flights to Hawaii, Air Nostrum’s latest tender win, and Singapore Airlines restarting service to Houston are among the latest...
- ANA’s A380s set to return on Hawaii route
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’
- Korean Air cites strength on cargo routes
- Korean Air W20 Guangzhou operations as of 07OCT20
- Korean Air Nov 2020 operations as of 18SEP20
- Korean Air Oct 2020 Guangzhou aircraft changes