Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Korean Air ends Nanning service in late-Oct 2018
- Korean Air adds Busan – Da Nang route from late-Oct 2018
- Korean Air adds 787 Dreamliner Brisbane service in NW18
- Korean Air resumes Boston service from April 2019
- Korean Air W18 Europe/Mid-East service changes as of 07SEP18
- Korean Air W18 International changes as of 06SEP18