Introduction to Korean Air
Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Korean Air in recent schedule update extended revised Seoul Incheon – Guangzhou service into winter 2020/21 season. From 25OCT20 to...
- Korean Air Nov 2020 operations as of 18SEP20
- Korean Air Oct 2020 Guangzhou aircraft changes
- Korean Air Nov 2020 European operations as of 10SEP20
- Korean Air Nov 2020 North American operations as of 09SEP20
- Korean Air schedules Tianjin service in Sep 2020
- Korean Air Sep 2020 International operations as of 23AUG20