Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
This week: Air France-KLM's new CEO; Hainan Airlines, Azul, Mesa Air, Korean Air, IATA and more.
- Routes Weekly top five: Korean Air, Moldova, Cambodia, Spotlight on China, IATA and more
- Why Korean Air is returning to Boston
- Korean Air adds A220 service to Japan in W18
- Correction: Korean Air / Aeroflot extends codeshare partnership from July 2018
- Korean Air / Aurora begins codeshare partnership from July 2018
- Korean Air W18 Vienna service update as of 03JUL18