Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
This week: New Air Koryo route; Milan and Xi'an to cooperate; Korean Air finalises Dreamliner order; Wizz to add more capacity and more.
- Korean Air Oct/Nov 2019 Japan service adjustments
- Korean Air Japan service changes from Sep 2019
- Korean Air schedules Dayong service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Korean Air increases Delhi service from Sep 2019
- Korean Air Sep/Oct 2019 Zagreb aircraft changes
- Korean Air closes Nadi bookings from Oct 2019