Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Korean Air starting next week is adding new destination in Vietnam, with service offering on Seoul Incheon – Da Lat route. From 09JUN19,...
- Korean Air expands Airbus A220 international routes from June 2019
- Korean Air S19 Oslo charter operations
- Korean Air schedules Shimojishima charters in May/June 2019
- Korean Air schedules Riga charters in 2Q19
- Korean Air schedules Marseille charters in May 2019
- Korean Air Dec 2019/Jan 2020 Boston service increases