Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
When it comes to defining what makes the perfect airport partner, most airlines have a whole list of requirements, ranging from marketing support...
- Korean Air S20 Milan service changes
- Korean Air S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 14NOV19
- Korean Air W20 Boston service adjustment as of 13NOV19
- Korean Air S20 US service changes as of 08NOV19
- Korean Air / Delta removes planned Tokyo Haneda – US codeshare routes in S20
- Korean Air enhances Boston service in S20