Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Korean Air in this week’s schedule filed planned operation by its Bombardier CSeries CS300 operations, set to enter service on 20JAN18....
- Korean Air Seoul Incheon – Daegu service changes from Jan 2018
- Korean Air adds Seoul Incheon – Yangyang route in Feb 2018
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q4 2017 network update
- Delta expands Korean Air codeshare ahead of JV
- Delta expands Korean Air codeshare routes from Jan 2018
- Korean Air increases Barcelona flights in S18