Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Korean Air tentatively moves 737 MAX 8 debut to September 2019
- Korean Air S19 Milan frequency changes
- Korean Air W19 Boston frequency update as of 16MAR19
- Korean Air adds Asahikawa service from June 2019
- Korean Air Nadi aircraft changes in April/May 2019
- Korean Air adds 737 MAX 8 Guiyang service in S19