Established in 1962, Korean Air is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea. From its base at Seoul Incheon International Airport, Korean Air provides an extensive network of domestic and international services. The carrier's cargo division, Korean Air Cargo, is the third largest cargo airline in the world. Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Garuda Indonesia extends A330-900neo Amsterdam service to March 2020
- Korean Air expands Seoul – Guam service from Dec 2019
- Korean Air suspends Zagreb / Zurich service in W19
- Korean Air increases Seoul Incheon – Beijing Capital flights in W19
- Korean Air W19 Taipei aircraft changes as of 04OCT19
- Korean Air schedules additional routes to China in W19