Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Delta Air Lines is to launch two new non-stop routes to Asia but plans to end its Seattle - Hong Kong service from October.
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Korean Air Cam Ranh/Nha Trang 3Q18 aircraft changes
- Korean Air June/August 2018 Israel aircraft changes
- Korean Air July 2018 London Heathrow aircraft changes
- Korean Air June 2018 Russia aircraft changes
- Korean Air June – August 2018 Barcelona aircraft changes