Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Korean Air in summer 2018 season is expanding seasonal operation on Seoul Incheon – Urumqi route, with the addition of 3 rd weekly...
- Korean Air / Alitalia expands codeshare to Brazil from May 2018
- Korean Air / Saudia resumes codeshare service from March 2018
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2018 network update
- Korean Air S18 747-400 operations as of 14FEB18
- Korean Air S18 changes as of 07FEB18
- Korean Air schedules Yangyang – Europe charters in Feb 2018