Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
Nonstop flights between the cities will return after an absence of three years.
- LATAM Moves Closer To Pre-Pandemic Capacity Deployment
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- US DOT Signs Off On Delta-LATAM Joint Venture
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022