Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
LATAM Airlines Brasil has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the US but will continue to operate passenger and cargo routes as normal.
- Latin America market update
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 10)
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e April 12)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/c March 30)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 29)
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
5 months 18 days ago