LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200...
This week: Eurowings heads into Eastern Europe; Air Transat receives first A321LR; Adelaide Airport reports international growth; Volotea to grow...
- LATAM Chile 2Q19 Tahiti aircraft changes
- LATAM Chile adds seasonal Punta del Este service in 1Q18
- LATAM Colombia adds new domestic routes from Oct 2017
- LATAM Chile schedules Orlando flights in 3Q17
- LATAM extends its network reach into Melbourne
- Scheduling dates announced for 2017 Routes events