Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
The airlines are still seeking US government approval for the full JV.
- LATAM Airlines Group Sep 2020 International operations as of 06SEP20
- LATAM Colombia Sep 2020 operations as of 06SEP20
- Argentina set to restart domestic and international routes
- LATAM Airlines Group 2020/21 International network update as of 06SEP20
- Miami and Palm Springs to join Southwest’s network
- LATAM Chile 2020/21 Australia / New Zealand service changes as of 03SEP20
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
8 months 3 days ago