The Chilean arm of the LATAM Airlines Group, which together with its Brazilian partner, TAM Linhas Aereas, and their respective subsidiaries make up South America's largest airline group.
LATAM Airlines Chile in the first quarter of 2018 plans to operate expanded service to Uruguay, which sees the airline operating Santiago de...
- LATAM Colombia adds new domestic routes from Oct 2017
- LATAM Chile schedules Orlando flights in 3Q17
- LATAM extends its network reach into Melbourne
- Scheduling dates announced for 2017 Routes events
- ASM helps deliver hat-trick of international routes to Cartagena
- LATAM Peru Resumes Lima – Cartagena Route from Jan 2017