Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
LATAM Airlines Group has suspended most of its international flights to and from Chile after the government instituted restrictions on...
- Brazil gives nod to Delta-LATAM joint venture
- Aeromexico and LATAM apply to codeshare on US routes
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch
- Routes Reconnected: Third airline on the agenda for Viva Air
- Brazilian government clears Delta-LATAM JV
- LATAM Airlines Group Sep 2020 International operations as of 06SEP20
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago