Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
Even as domestic market prospects brighten, international flying is still a challenge for LATAM.
- LATAM: Future travelers want green routes
- LATAM to ramp up Brazil-Europe flying
- Delta, LATAM: JV needed to counterbalance American
- LATAM Airlines Brasil accelerates domestic network growth
- LATAM halts Argentina routes after cap imposition
- LATAM Airlines Colombia plots domestic growth
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago