LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
The second part of our review of 2019 features the demise of Thomas Cook; World Routes 2019 in Adelaide: Delta's deal with LATAM; and Wizz Air's...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- LATAM Chile 2Q19 Tahiti aircraft changes
- LATAM Chile adds seasonal Punta del Este service in 1Q18
- LATAM Colombia adds new domestic routes from Oct 2017
- LATAM Chile schedules Orlando flights in 3Q17
- LATAM extends its network reach into Melbourne
has updated their profile
5 days 6 hours ago