Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
The consolidated business will have a network spanning almost 300 routes and be similar in size to LATAM Airlines Group.
- LATAM, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Accord
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Delta, LATAM Grow Codeshare Agreement
- LATAM Continues To Report Mixed Recovery From COVID-19 Crisis
- LATAM To Restart São Paulo-London Flights
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
2 years 3 months ago