LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Live blog: Rolling COVID-19 coverage
- Dynamic shifting toward JVs - Cerdá
- LATAM Chile April 2020 Operations as of 29MAR20
- 2019 in review: July to December
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- LATAM Chile 2Q19 Tahiti aircraft changes
has updated their profile
2 months 7 days ago