Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
The move follows LATAM shuttering its domestic operation in Argentina last year after the country closed off its airspace.
- LATAM Airlines Colombia plots domestic growth
- Miami returns to Viva Aerobus’ network
- LATAM, Delta gain approval from Colombia for JV
- LATAM halts Chile services
- Brazil gives nod to Delta-LATAM joint venture
- Aeromexico and LATAM apply to codeshare on US routes
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago