Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Delta-LATAM Joint Venture Gains Tentative Approval
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 13, 2022)
- Avianca, GOL To Create Pan-Latin American Abra Group
- LATAM, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Accord
Latest Updates from LATAM Airlines
has updated their profile
2 years 8 months ago