Introduction to LATAM Airlines
LATAM Airlines Group is Latin America’s leading airline group with one of the largest route networks in the world, offering air services to around 140 destinations in 25 countries, and is present in six domestic markets in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, in addition to its international operations in Latin America, Europe, the United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
The company is employing over 43,000 people worldwide, operating more than 1,200 flights per day and transporting 67 million passengers per year.
LATAM Airlines Group...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- LATAM To Restore Peru-UK Connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 3, 2023)
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2023
- Delta, LATAM Add New JV Routes, Including Miami-Medellin
- LATAM To Increase Colombia-US Service
- Route Analysis: Sao Paulo-Los Angeles
LATAM Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore LATAM Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper