Introduction to LATAM Peru
(Subsidiary of LAN Airlines S.A.) Operates scheduled flights with Airbus A320 & Boeing 767-300 (ER) aircraft, wet-leased from LAN Airlines (CC-), when required. For details -- see under that company.
Latest LATAM Peru News
LATAM Moves Closer To Pre-Pandemic Capacity Deployment
The group plans to exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy soon under a reorganization plan that will make it 'more agile, with a more competitive cost structure.'
Other LATAM Peru News
- US DOT Signs Off On Delta-LATAM Joint Venture
- LATAM, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Accord
- LATAM Airlines Group Struggles To Restore International Network
- Fly Peru gains AOC, to establish Lima base
- Brazilian government clears Delta-LATAM JV
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 17)