Introduction to LATAM Peru
(Subsidiary of LAN Airlines S.A.) Operates scheduled flights with Airbus A320 & Boeing 767-300 (ER) aircraft, wet-leased from LAN Airlines (CC-), when required. For details -- see under that company.
The tie-up comes as LATAM Airlines Group anticipates restoring 72% of pre-pandemic capacity in January.
- LATAM Airlines Group Struggles To Restore International Network
- Fly Peru gains AOC, to establish Lima base
- Brazilian government clears Delta-LATAM JV
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e March 29)
- LAN Bogota – Lima Service Changes from May 2016