LAO AIRLINES is the national airline of the People's Republic of Laos operating a domestic network from Vientiane along with regional services to Cambodia, China, Thailand and Vietnam. New routes are planned for the future within the CLMV economic zone of Cambodia
Lao Airlines starting tomorrow (30JUN18) is adding service on Vientiane – Chengdu route, which sees the airline operates 3 times a week....
- Cambodia Angkor Air / Lao Airlines begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Lao Airlines increases Vientiane – Pakse flights in W17
- Lao Airlines resumes Singapore service in W17
- Lao Airlines plans Vientiane – Chongqing June 2017 launch
- Lao Airlines Adds New Attapeu Operation from Feb 2016
- Lao Airlines Adds Scheduled Charter to Busan from late-July 2015