LAO AIRLINES is the national airline of the People's Republic of Laos operating a domestic network from Vientiane along with regional services to Cambodia, China, Thailand and Vietnam. New routes are planned for the future within the CLMV economic zone of Cambodia
Lao Airlines earlier this year added nonstop service on Vientiane – Shanghai Pu Dong route, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Service...
- Lao Airlines plans Luang Prabang – Changsha route in W18
- Lao Airlines adds Vientiane – Chengdu from late-June 2018
- Cambodia Angkor Air / Lao Airlines begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Lao Airlines increases Vientiane – Pakse flights in W17
- Lao Airlines resumes Singapore service in W17
- Lao Airlines plans Vientiane – Chongqing June 2017 launch