LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
Less than two months after Poland became the 39th country to be added to the US visa waiver program, LOT Polish Airlines has unveiled plans to...
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Beijing cancellation to late-March 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines expands seasonal routes at Rzeszow in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Beijing cancellation to late-Feb 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines ealy-Feb 2020 Beijing adjustment as of 02FEB20
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Rimini service in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines / Air India expands codeshare network in Jan 2020