LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest...
This week: airBaltic expands from Riga base; LOT Polish Airlines plans sixth US destination; and Indian low-cost carrier GoAir to fly to Singapore.
- Airline in focus: LOT Polish Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines delays Beijing Daxing launch to mid-Jan 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines adds San Francisco service from August 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Air Belgium A340 service to late-Dec 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Krakow – Chicago flights in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Krakow – New York service in May 2020