LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of over 70 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to over 100 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport. LOT Polish will be attending World Routes in China in September. LOT flies non-stop to Miami, New York City, Newark, Chicago, Los...
LOT Polish Airlines last week announced network expansion from Budapest, with the new nonstop service to Brussels and Bucharest. Operated by...
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Corfu service in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Vilnius – London City launch in May 2019
- LOT resumes Delhi service from Sep 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Krakow European network in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines S19 long-haul changes as of 10JAN19
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Krakow – Olsztyn-Mazury route in S19