LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of over 70 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to over 100 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport. LOT Polish will be attending World Routes in China in September. LOT flies non-stop to Miami, New York City, Newark, Chicago, Los...
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (05DEC18) filed additional changes to its long-haul network, with frequency increase on most long-haul routes during...
- LOT Polish Airlines further expands Tokyo service in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Taipei codeshare service from late-Nov 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Beirut service in S19
- Routes forums in 2019: scheduling dates announced
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Tokyo service in S19