LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport. LOT Polish will be attending World Routes in China in September.
LOT Polish Airlines:
has updated their profile
1 year 6 months ago
With World Routes 2018 almost a month behind us, our thoughts are now well and truly on the upcoming regional events.
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Tokyo service in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased EuroAtlantic 767 service from Sep 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Miami launch in June 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 Oslo aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased Blue Air 737 aircraft in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Embraer E190 aircraft network in 1Q19