LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago
LOT Polish Airlines from January 2019 is expanding service to London, where the airline plans to operate Warsaw – London City service....
- LOT Polish Airlines / Singapore Airlines expands codeshare network from June 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Warsaw – Lublin link from Sep 2018
- Nordica is aiming high as it finds its niche
- LOT April 2019 Krakow – Chicago aircraft changes as of 30APR18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Zaporizhia from July 2018