LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest...
As LOT Polish Airlines begins its new route between Warsaw and Miami, Routesonline looks at long-haul connectivity from Central and Eastern Europe.
- LOT Polish / Turkish Airlines expands codeshare partnership from May 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines / Air India expands codeshare partnership from May 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds leased GetJet 737-400 in May 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Air Belgium A340 service to late-Sep 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Smartlynx A320 operations in May 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines, Jet2.com, and Lufthansa Group confirm attendance at World Routes