LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
9 months 10 days ago
Star Alliance member LOT Polish Airlines starting this month begins leased Boeing 737-800 aircraft operation by Romanian carrier Blue Air,...
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest / Prague service in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Dubrovnik route from May 2018
- Route rundown: CDG-TPE, RZE-TLV, NAN-NRT
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Rzeszow – Tel Aviv from March 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Rzeszow – Newark in S18