LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
LOT Polish Airlines in the last few weeks announced 3 additional European routes from Warsaw , including service resumption. The Star Alliance...
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Croatia Airlines codeshare from Jan 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules new seasonal routes from Budapest in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Budapest – Seoul flights in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Singapore Airlines codeshare to New Zealand from Dec 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules one-time Los Angeles – Krakow in April 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines S20 Budapest – US service changes