LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport. LOT Polish will be attending World Routes in China in September.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
LOT Polish Airlines in recent schedule update extended filing for Boeing 737-400 scheduled operation into winter 2018/19 season. As of 12AUG18,...
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules limited-time 787-9 Tokyo service in late-April 2018
- Route rundown: JFK-MEX, KRK-TLV, MAD-OZZ
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Krakow – Tel Aviv launch from Feb 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Bydgoszcz – Kiev route from Aug 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Turin service from Dec 2018
- LOT expands Krakow – Chicago capacity in W18