Introduction to LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
LOT Polish Airlines has launched its 12th and 13th routes from Hungary’s capital city.
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Poland’s restrictions will be a “deadly virus” for the industry
- LOT adds new US route following Poland's visa waiver program entry
- LOT Polish Airlines July/August 2020 Inter-continental network as of 08JUL20
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest – Seoul service from late-July 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program