LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest...
LOT Polish Airlines during summer 2019 season is resuming service on Warsaw – Varna route, previously served on scheduled basis in summer...
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Air Belgium A340 service to early-May 2019
- Airline in focus: LOT Polish Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines adds leased Air Belgium A340 service from late-Feb 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds regular Colombo flights in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network from Sep 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Corfu service in S19