LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest...
LOT Polish Airlines is to add its first long-haul route to Asia from Budapest Airport as it continues to build its network from the Hungarian capital.
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Berlin service from late-Oct 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines expands domestic Poland service in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest – Seoul service from late-Sep 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines suspends 2 Trans-Atlantic routes in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Beirut to year-round service from late-Oct 2019