LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 11 days ago
As part of our series speaking to previous Routes hosts, we see the progress made at Budapest since it hosted Routes Europe five years ago.
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Warsaw – Krakow service from late-March 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Hannover service from June 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Belgrade / Zagreb service in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines further expands European service in S18
- LOT adds Skopje service from June 2018
- LOT increases Krakow – Chicago flights from July 2018