Introduction to LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- LOT Polish Airlines revises NW20 Long-Haul charter program
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Ostrava service from late-Oct 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines W20 Intercontinental network as of 07OCT20
- LOT Polish Airlines Oct 2020 operations as of 25SEP20
- LOT inaugurates new Budapest link
- LOT Polish Airlines Sep 2020 European network as of 10AUG20