Introduction to LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- LOT Polish Airlines To Launch Flights To Riyadh In 2024
- 50 New Routes Starting In November 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 2, 2023)
- Lithuanian Airports Launches New Route Development Model For Former PSO Connection
- LOT Polish Airlines Plans Third Seoul Route
- Analysis: Poland On Course For Record Summer As LCC Influence Deepens
LOT Polish Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore LOT Polish Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper