Introduction to LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
LOT Polish Airlines during the month of October 2020 plans to operate following service, based on schedule listing as of 25SEP20. Due to various...
- LOT inaugurates new Budapest link
- LOT Polish Airlines Sep 2020 European network as of 10AUG20
- LOT Polish Airlines Sep 2020 Intercontinental operations as of 10AUG20
- Interview: Why Routes Reconnected is vital to the recovery
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Wroclaw – Budapest service from late-August 2020