Introduction to LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
Budapest will become a new point in the airline’s passenger network, while routes to the United Arab Emirates and Thailand are also being restored.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- 50 New Routes Starting In May 2022
- Poland Readies To Limit Warsaw Flights
- LOT Polish Airlines Boosts India Network
- LOT Polish Airlines Adds Route To Azerbaijan
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen