Introduction to LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline connecting New Europe with the world. It provides almost 9 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 100 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub offering fast connections. As the only air carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore building its leadership position in Central and Eastern Europe. It operates one of the youngest fleets in Europe and is the only airline to fly Boeing 787 Dreamliners, the world's most...
LOT Polish Airlines’ planned entry to the market comes four days before flydubai intends to begin service on the route.
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Airline in Focus: LOT Polish Airlines
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- LOT Polish Airlines revises NW20 Long-Haul charter program