Introduction to Luxair SA
Luxair, legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne, is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair on Monday (01JUN20) resumed service to Berlin, where the airline operates Luxembourg – Berlin Tegel route. Initially Dash8-Q400...
- Luxair resumes to resume 2 routes in May 2021
- Luxair resumes Manchester service from late-June 2020
- Luxair schedules limited service in late-May 2020
- Luxair suspends scheduled service 24MAR20 – 19APR20
- Luxair adds Egypt service from Nov 2019
- Luxair discontinues Saarbruecken – Berlin route in late-March 2020