Luxair , legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne , is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair in winter 2018/19 season is extending its network to the Middle East, when it begins United Arab Emirates service. From 31OCT18 to 28FEB19,...
- Luxair schedules additional scheduled charter routes in S18
- Luxair adds Iceland service in 2Q18
- Luxair adds Saarbruecken – Berlin route from Jan 2018
- Luxair schedules Enfidha leisure service from Apr 2018
- Luxair schedules Rovaniemi service in Feb 2018
- Luxair / SAS begins codeshare service from March 2017