Luxair, legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne, is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair yesterday provided update on its operation, which sees the airline and its tour operation suspending operations. Luxair will cancel all...
- Luxair adds Egypt service from Nov 2019
- Luxair discontinues Saarbruecken – Berlin route in late-March 2020
- Luxair S20 European network additions
- Luxair adds Brindisi service from April 2020
- Luxair adds Luxembourg – Hamburg nonstop service in March 2019
- Luxair plans new European markets in S19