Luxair , legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne , is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair during the month of March 2019 is adding Luxembourg – Hamburg nonstop service, replacing one-stop service via Saarbruecken. The...
- Luxair plans new European markets in S19
- Luxair plans Ras al-Khaimah service in W18
- Luxair schedules additional scheduled charter routes in S18
- Luxair adds Iceland service in 2Q18
- Luxair adds Saarbruecken – Berlin route from Jan 2018
- Luxair schedules Enfidha leisure service from Apr 2018