Introduction to Luxair SA
Luxair, legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne, is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Air Astana is set to begin two routes from Kazakhstan to Montenegro’s capital in June.
- Route Analysis: Luxembourg-Oslo
- Luxair S21 Mahon / Ibiza routing adjustment
- Luxair resumes Tunisia service in 1H21
- Luxair W20 European network additions
- Luxair removes planned Manchester service resumption in S21
- Luxair moves Manchester service resumption to late-March 2021