Introduction to Luxair SA
Luxair, legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne, is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair in summer 2021 season plans to adjust operational routing to Mahon and Ibiza, reflected in recent schedule update. From 15MAY21, the 2 nd...
- Luxair resumes Tunisia service in 1H21
- Luxair W20 European network additions
- Luxair removes planned Manchester service resumption in S21
- Luxair moves Manchester service resumption to late-March 2021
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- Luxair cancels planned Tivat seasonal service in 3Q20