Luxair, legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne, is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair in winter 2019/20 season is adding service to Hurghada and Marsa Alam in Egypt, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft (selected dates by...
- Luxair discontinues Saarbruecken – Berlin route in late-March 2020
- Luxair S20 European network additions
- Luxair adds Brindisi service from April 2020
- Luxair adds Luxembourg – Hamburg nonstop service in March 2019
- Luxair plans new European markets in S19
- Luxair plans Ras al-Khaimah service in W18