Introduction to Luxair SA
Luxair, legally Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne, is the flag carrier airline of Luxembourg with its headquarters and homebase at Luxembourg Findel Airport in Sandweiler. It operates scheduled services to destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Mediterranean and Middle East with additional charter and seasonal services. It is Luxembourg's only passenger-carrying airline.
Luxair in recent update delayed planned service resumption on Luxembourg – Manchester route. Originally scheduled to resume on 29JUN20 and...
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- Luxair cancels planned Tivat seasonal service in 3Q20
- Luxair resumes Budapest service from August 2020
- Luxair adds Seasonal Tivat service in 3Q20
- Luxair delays Manchester service resumption to Sep 2020
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN