Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Airlines in the first quarter of 2019 is temporary reducing capacity on Kuala Lumpur – Shanghai Pu Dong service, as MH386/387...
- Malaysia Airlines adds Madinah scheduled service in W18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update
- Malaysia Airlines W18 international changes as of 11OCT18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Jet Airways / Malaysia Airlines expands codeshare network from late-Sep 2018
- Malaysia Airlines expands Qatar Airways codeshare to N. America in Sep 2018