Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Airlines last week filed new destination for its Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft, which sees the A350 serving Kuala Lumpur – Osaka...
- Malaysia Airlines NS18 international changes as of 09APR18
- Uzbekistan Airways / Malaysia Airlines expands codeshare routes from April 2018
- Malaysia Airlines 3Q18 A380 London operation as of 26MAR18
- Malaysia Airlines begins Cathay Pacific Trans-Pacific codeshare in S18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2018 network update
- Malaysia Airlines removes planned A350 Auckland debut in Aug 2018