Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur.
We profile Malaysia Airlines, the flag carrier of Malaysia and attendee at Routes Asia 2019.
- Malaysia Airlines increases Melbourne service in 3Q19
- Malaysia Airlines expands Osaka service in August 2019
- Malaysia Airlines ends Siem Reap service in late-March 2019
- Malaysia Airlines increases Nanjing service from April 2019
- Malaysia Airlines resumes Kochi service from March 2019
- Oman Air expands Malaysia Airlines Australia codeshare from Jan 2019