Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Airlines in recent schedule update adjusted planned Kuala Lumpur – Guangzhou service, currently served by Airbus A330-300...
- Wings Air adds Balikpapan – Kota Kinabalu service from late-May 2018
- Malaysia Airlines adds A350 Osaka service from August 2018
- Malaysia Airlines NS18 international changes as of 09APR18
- Uzbekistan Airways / Malaysia Airlines expands codeshare routes from April 2018
- Malaysia Airlines 3Q18 A380 London operation as of 26MAR18
- Malaysia Airlines begins Cathay Pacific Trans-Pacific codeshare in S18