Introduction to Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines is the national carrier of Malaysia, offering the best way to fly to, from and around Malaysia. We are among the few airlines to have won both a Skytrax five-star rating and World's Best Cabin Crew award. Malaysia Airlines takes over 40,000 daily guests on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness. We embody that incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.
Since September 2015 the airline has been owned and...
Malaysia Airlines is operating the new routes to ATQ and TRV twice weekly with Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Malaysia Airlines Increases India Network To Nine Cities
- Malaysia Airlines Schedules Seventh Indian Destination
- Routes Asia 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 2, 2023)
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Malaysia Airlines Cuts Brisbane From Network
Malaysia Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Malaysia Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper