Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia Airlines is officially a One world alliance partner effective 01 February 2013.
Malaysia Airlines last week opened bookings for additional A350-900XWB operating route, as the oneWorld member schedules Kuala Lumpur –...
- Malaysia Airlines increases Surabaya service from Dec 2017
- Malaysia Airlines schedules regional A350 service in W17
- Peter Bellew set for Ryanair return
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Malaysia Airlines W17 Kuala Lumpur – Taipei service update as of 20SEP17
- Boeing raises Dreamliner production amid improved demand