Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed Airbus A380 service on Kuala Lumpur – Seoul Incheon route, scheduled from...
- Route rundown: PEK-CPH, KUL-BNE, TLV-TFS
- Routes Asia 2018 host secures Malaysia Airlines return
- Malaysia Airlines schedules A380 Tokyo service in August 2018
- Malaysia Airlines resumes Brisbane service from June 2018
- Malaysia Airlines plans limited-time A380 Hong Kong service in Feb 2018
- Royal Jordanian expands Malaysia Airlines codeshare from Dec 2017