Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Airlines at the launch of winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce Airbus A380 service on Kuala Lumpur – Jeddah route, operating...
- Malaysia Airlines W18 A380 operation changes as of 17AUG18
- Malaysia Airlines W18 service changes as of 10AUG18
- Malaysia Airlines adds limited-time A380 Melbourne service in Sep 2018
- Malaysia Airlines schedules additional regional A350 service in 3Q18
- Malaysia Airlines extends A380 schedule to Oct 2018
- Malaysia Airlines adds A350 Sydney service in Sep/Oct 2018