Middle East Airlines (MEA) is the national flag-carrier of Lebanon, based in Beirut. It operates scheduled international services in the Middle East, Europe and Africa and is based at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport
Middle East Airlines this week has expanded codeshare coverage in Europe, as ME code is being placed on additional routes operated by Alitalia....
- MEA Adds one-off Genoa Charter Service in mid-May 2016
- MEA Adds Croatia Charter Flights in August 2015
- MEA Expands AIRFRANCE Codeshare Service to Canada from April 2015
- MEA Plans Venice Charter Service in late-August 2014
- MEA Adds 2nd Daily Beirut – London Heathrow Service from late-March 2014
- MEA to Launch Beirut – Yerevan Service from July 2013