Introduction to Mesa Airlines Inc.
(America West Express/go!/United Express/US Airways Express) (Subs.of Mesa Air Group Inc.) Most aircraft are operated in conjunction/on behalf of AMERICA WEST as AMERICA WEST EXPRESS (being renamed US AIRWAYS EXPRESS), UNITED AIRLINES as UNITED EXPRESS & US AIRWAYS as US AIRWAYS EXPRESS in full such colors & titles & using HP/UA/US flight numbers. Independent MESA AIRLINES flights with Beechcraft 1900D are operated by subsidiary AIR MIDWEST. Inter-Island flights from the Honolulu/HI base are operated under the marketing name go! (in full such colors). See also Web:...
Latest Mesa Airlines Inc. News
Interview: Malta’s Growing Aviation Appeal
The aviation sector in Malta continues to experience significant growth as more airlines consider setting up operations on the Mediterranean island.
Other Mesa Airlines Inc. News
- Mesa Airlines to bring US regional model to Europe
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW
- US regional Mesa distinguishes itself with June quarter profit
- Bulletin board: Air France-KLM, Ryanair, Transavia, Gulf Air
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Mesa Airlines boosts United Airlines flying with 12 more Embraer E175s