Introduction to MIAT Mongolian Airlines
Flag-Carrier of Mongolia, headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. MIAT operates scheduled services to several Asian and European mega-hubs and continuously looking to expand its network within the region and throughout the world.
Currently, we serve 14 destinations in 7 countries. International network includes Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bangkok, Seoul, Guangzhou, Osaka and Pusan in Asia and Moscow, Berlin and Frankfurt in Europe.
Partnership plays an important role to expand our service and we are actively looking to expand our cooperation with other airlines and airports.
MIAT Mongolian Airlines from June 2020 intends to expand codeshare partnership with Korean Air, as OM-coded flight numbers to be placed on...
- Mongolia temporary cancels International service in March 2020
- Mongolian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- MIAT cancels Beijing service in Feb 2020
- MIAT adds Ulan Baatar – Guangzhou service in S19
- MIAT schedules Boeing 737 MAX 8 Bangkok service from late-Feb 2019
- MIAT adds nonstop Ulan Baatar – Berlin service in S19