MIAT Mongolian Airlines is the National Flag-Carrier of Mongolia headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. It operates international scheduled services from its base at Chinggis Khaan International Airport. Current network consists of seven international routes/ Moscow, Berlin, Frankfurt, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong/ and one domestic route/ Khanbumbat, Umnu-Gobi Province/. In 2017, MIAT plans network expansion to Pusan, Korea and Bangkok, Thailand.
MIAT Mongolian Airlines in winter 2018/19 season once again plans to operate Ulan Baatar – Bangkok service, for the second consecutive...
- MIAT 1Q18 Bangkok capacity increase
- MIAT increases Tokyo service in 3Q18
- MIAT adds Thailand service from Nov 2017
- Cathay Pacific / MIAT to launch codeshare service from July 2017
- MIAT adds Changsha charters in July/Aug 2017
- MIAT Mongolian plans Osaka charters in June 2017