Introduction to MIAT Mongolian Airlines
Flag-Carrier of Mongolia, headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. MIAT operates scheduled services to several Asian and European mega-hubs and continuously looking to expand its network within the region and throughout the world.
Currently, we serve 14 destinations in 7 countries. International network includes Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bangkok, Seoul, Guangzhou, Osaka and Pusan in Asia and Moscow, Berlin and Frankfurt in Europe.
Partnership plays an important role to expand our service and we are actively looking to expand our cooperation with other airlines and airports.
The Mongolian State Emergency Commission on Tuesday (10MAR20) has decided to cancel all International service at least until the end of March...
- Mongolian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- MIAT cancels Beijing service in Feb 2020
- MIAT adds Ulan Baatar – Guangzhou service in S19
- MIAT schedules Boeing 737 MAX 8 Bangkok service from late-Feb 2019
- MIAT adds nonstop Ulan Baatar – Berlin service in S19
- MIAT files 737 MAX 8 schedule in 3Q19