MIAT Mongolian Airlines is the National Flag-Carrier of Mongolia headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. It operates international scheduled services from its base at Chinggis Khaan International Airport. Current network consists of seven international routes/ Moscow, Berlin, Frankfurt, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong/ and one domestic route/ Khanbumbat, Umnu-Gobi Province/. In 2017, MIAT plans network expansion to Pusan, Korea and Bangkok, Thailand.
MIAT Mongolian Airlines during summer peak season plans to increase Ulaan Baaar – Tokyo Narita route. Based on comparison with same period...
- MIAT adds Thailand service from Nov 2017
- Cathay Pacific / MIAT to launch codeshare service from July 2017
- MIAT adds Changsha charters in July/Aug 2017
- MIAT Mongolian plans Osaka charters in June 2017
- MIAT plans Busan launch in June 2017
- MIAT plans one-time Denpasar charter in Feb/Mar 2017