Flag-Carrier of Mongolia, headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. MIAT operates scheduled services to several Asian and European mega-hubs and continuously looking to expand its network within the region and throughout the world.
Currently, we serve 14 destinations in 7 countries. International network includes Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bangkok, Seoul, Guangzhou, Osaka and Pusan in Asia and Moscow, Berlin and Frankfurt in Europe.
Partnership plays an important role to expand our service and we...
MIAT Mongolian Airlines around Thursday (14FEB19) opened reservation for its planned Ulan Baatar – Guangzhou route, scheduled to commence...
- MIAT schedules Boeing 737 MAX 8 Bangkok service from late-Feb 2019
- MIAT adds nonstop Ulan Baatar – Berlin service in S19
- MIAT files 737 MAX 8 schedule in 3Q19
- MIAT W18 Bangkok operation changes as of 10SEP18
- MIAT 1Q18 Bangkok capacity increase
- MIAT increases Tokyo service in 3Q18