Introduction to Nok Air
Nokair is Thai Low Cost Carrier based at DMK airport, Bangkok Thailand. Our network is mainly domestic services and regional services.
At Nok Air, we put much of our efforts to understand the needs and demands of passengers how complex they may be.
As for our goal, we aim to touch all our passengers with our friendly Nok Culture. At Nok Air we make a great effort to understand the needs and demands of passengers no matter how complex they may be. As a result we hope to give passengers a level of service that is beyond their expectations.
Secondly, Nok Air would like to offer the freedom for everyone to...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus this week...
- Nok Air April/May 2020 operations as of 19APR20
- Nok Air resumes Chiang Mai – Mae Sot service from late-March 2020
- Nok Air adds Phuket – Hangzhou service in 1Q20
- Nok Air Dec 2019 network additions to China
- Thai Smile begins Nok Air codeshare from mid-Dec 2019
- Nok Air plans Hiroshima service from late-Dec 2019