Introduction to Nok Air
Nokair is Thai Low Cost Carrier based at Don Mueang International Airport (DMK), Bangkok Thailand. Our network is mainly domestic services and International services including Charter.
At Nok Air, we put much of our efforts to understand the Needs and demands of travelling passengers.
As for our goal, we aim to touch all our passengers with our friendly Nok Culture. At Nok Air we make a great effort to understand the needs and demands of passengers no matter how complex they may be. As a result we hope to give passengers a level of service that is beyond their expectations.
Secondly, Nok Air...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in February, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- NokScoot becomes victim of COVID-19 pandemic
- Thai Vietjet increases domestic network
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 5)
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach
- WORLD ROUTES: OneToOne - Patee Sarasin, NokAir
Nok Air's Network Powered by
Explore Nok Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper