Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Norwegian is launching 16 new direct routes from Scandinavia from spring 2020, seven of which are from Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger and Routes Europe...
- Norwegian removes Madrid – New York service from late-March 2020
- Route rundown: KUL-OKA, AUS-CDG, YYC-FCO
- Norwegian adds Paris CDG – Austin service from May 2020
- Norwegian and JetBlue agree network partnership
- Norwegian NS20 Trans-Atlantic service changes as of 11OCT19
- Norwegian makes transatlantic frequency changes
has updated their profile
3 months 6 days ago