Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
This week: Bjørn Kjos steps down as Norwegian’s CEO; Flyadeal drops Boeing order in favour of all-Airbus fleet; Lufthansa to base two more A380s in...
- Debate: How Brexit is affecting the industry
- Norwegian adds new short-haul routes from Copenhagen in W19
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Norwegian adds new Gran Canaria routes in W19
- Norwegian expands Tenerife South routes in W19