Introduction to Norwegian
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Norwegian adds Bergen – Tromsø service from Sep 2020
- Norwegian opens Paris CDG – US reservations for S21
- Norwegian August 2020 operations as of 24JUL20
- Norwegian Air UK extends preliminary schedule into S21
- Norwegian Air UK W20 US operation changes as of 16JUL20
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago