NOUVELAIR was founded in 1989. NOUVELAIR, Tunisia’s leading airline, is one of the foremost companies in Tunisian Travel Services, the leading Tunisian travel group.
The airline currently operates a range of tourist charter services from European cities to Tunisian holiday resorts with three main bases in Tunisian airports. With a strong fleet of all Airbus A320-200 aircraft, the company is able to service the Tunisian tourist market exceptionally well.
At present, the airline flies from a large number of European destinations in countries including Russian, UK, Sweden, Serbia,...
Nouvelair Tunisie in summer 2020 season plans to resume Djerba – Berlin Tegel route, previously served in summer 2018 season. From...
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Djerba – Rome scheduled charters in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Milan / Verona scheduled charters in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds London service from May 2020
- Nouvelair Tunisie files preliminary Manchester schedule in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie lists Enfidha – Manchester flight in W19
- Nouvelair Tunisie schedules new regular routes in S20