Introduction to Nouvelair Tunisie
NOUVELAIR was founded in 1989. NOUVELAIR, Tunisia’s leading airline, is one of the foremost companies in Tunisian Travel Services, the leading Tunisian travel group.
The airline currently operates a range of tourist charter services from European cities to Tunisian holiday resorts with three main bases in Tunisian airports. With a strong fleet of all Airbus A320-200 aircraft, the company is able to service the Tunisian tourist market exceptionally well.
At present, the airline flies from a large number of European destinations in countries including Russian, UK, Sweden, Serbia,...
Nouvelair Tunisie in recent weeks filed revised scheduled service launch to the UK, now scheduled to commence from late-July and eary-August 2020....
- Nouvelair Tunisie files additional Djerba scheduled charter flights in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie revises planned new service in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie resumes Djerba – Berlin service in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Djerba – Rome scheduled charters in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Milan / Verona scheduled charters in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds London service from May 2020