Introduction to Nouvelair Tunisie
NOUVELAIR was founded in 1989. NOUVELAIR, Tunisia’s leading airline, is one of the foremost companies in Tunisian Travel Services, the leading Tunisian travel group.
The airline currently operates a range of tourist charter services from European cities to Tunisian holiday resorts with three main bases in Tunisian airports. With a strong fleet of all Airbus A320-200 aircraft, the company is able to service the Tunisian tourist market exceptionally well.
At present, the airline flies from a large number of European destinations in countries including Russian, UK, Sweden, Serbia,...
Nouvelair Tunisie in winter 2020/21 season is adding new triangle routing in France, as the airline schedules Tunis – Nantes –...
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Djerba – Strasbourg from April 2021
- Nouvelair Tunisie plans Tunis – Brussels increase from April 2021
- Nouvelair Tunisie plans Djerba – Brussels service from late-Oct 2020
- Nouvelair Tunisie updates planned UK scheduled service launch in 3Q20
- Nouvelair Tunisie files additional Djerba scheduled charter flights in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie revises planned new service in S20