Introduction to Oman Air
Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition
Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects...
Oman Airports is looking to be more aggressive in adding connections to the Indian subcontinent while adding routes to Central Asia and Europe.
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Oman Air and Egyptair sign codeshare deal
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Oman Air NW20 East Asia operations as of 22OCT20