Introduction to Oman Air
Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition
Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects...
Oman Air this week filed changes to its planned operation in East Asia, for Northern winter 2020/21 season, effective from 25OCT20. Planned...
- Oman Air NW20 Europe / South East Asia operation changes as of 20OCT20
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- Oman Air begins Salam Air codeshare partnership from Oct 2020
- Oman Air closes Munich service in W20
- Oman Air closes Zurich reservation in 4Q20
- Oman Air Oct 2020 operations as of 09SEP20