Introduction to Oman Air
Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition
Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects...
The alliance’s head office has been in New York since 2011.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- Oman Air Lays Plans To Shuttle Soccer Fans
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Oman Air To Join Oneworld, Giving Alliance Three Middle East Airlines
- Qatar Airways To Restructure Network During FIFA World Cup