Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition
Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged...
This week: El Al to resume its Tel Aviv – Manchester route; Oman Air adds European destination; and Ernest Airlines continues Ukraine expansion.
- Oman Air ends Chittagong service in late-Oct 2017
- Qatar Airways / Oman Air resumes codeshare partnership from Aug 2017
- Oman Air expands Mumbai service from Aug 2017
- Malaysia Airlines / Oman Air resumes codeshare service from July 2017
- Oman Air expands Etihad codeshare routes from June 2017
- Oman Air ends Dhaka service in late-May 2017