Introduction to Oman Air
Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition
Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Oman Air and Egyptair sign codeshare deal
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Oman Air NW20 East Asia operations as of 22OCT20
- Oman Air NW20 Europe / South East Asia operation changes as of 20OCT20