Introduction to Oman Air
Oman Air – Modern Vision and Timeless Tradition
Oman Air, the National Carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air has experienced rapid growth since the time it was established and has developed into a true international airline in linking Oman to the world. Oman Air has played a pivotal role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- EU, Oman Sign Comprehensive Air Transport Agreement
- Oman Targets Return To Double-Digit Growth
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Oman Air and Egyptair sign codeshare deal
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch