Pegasus Airlines has enjoyed rapid growth since 2005 after the current owner Ali Sabanci / ESAS Holding bought the company. The transformation began after that time and the charter company transformed into a schedules Low Cost Airline. We currently fly to more than 30 countries and nearly 100 destinations of which around half are international. We brand ourselves as a `Network Low Cost Airline` as we generate 25% of our passengers from transit connecting traffic. The...
Pegasus Airlines and Alitalia this week expands codeshare partnership, as Pegasus begins placing PC-coded flight numbers on Alitalia’s...
- Pegasus adds Samsun – Dusseldorf service from June 2018
- Alitalia / Pegasus begins codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- Pegasus Airlines is bouncing back and looking to new markets
- Pegasus raises Airbus order to 100 aircraft
- Pegasus adds Ankara – Odessa service from July 2017
- Pegasus expands Cologne flights in S17