Pegasus Airlines has enjoyed rapid growth since 2005 after the current owner Ali Sabanci / ESAS Holding bought the company. The transformation began after that time and the charter company transformed into a schedules Low Cost Airline. We currently fly to more than 30 countries and nearly 100 destinations of which around half are international. We brand ourselves as a `Network Low Cost Airline` as we generate 25% of our passengers from transit connecting traffic. The...
Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
More than 200 airlines have now confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2018 - the only global event for the route development community.
- Pegasus begins Nile Air codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Pegasus adds Izmir – Kiev link from July 2018
- Pegasus adds Muscat service from July 2018
- Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18
- Pegasus adds Gaziantep – Dusseldorf route from late-June 2018
- Pegasus / Alitalia expands codeshare service from April 2018