Pegasus Airlines has enjoyed rapid growth since 2005 after the current owner Ali Sabanci / ESAS Holding bought the company. The transformation began after that time and the charter company transformed into a schedules Low Cost Airline. We currently fly to more than 30 countries and nearly 100 destinations of which around half are international. We brand ourselves as a `Network Low Cost Airline` as we generate 25% of our passengers from transit connecting traffic. The...
Turkish carrier Pegasus Airlines on 20JUN18 commenced codeshare partnership with Egyptian carrier Nile Air, covering the latter’s Cairo...
- Pegasus adds Izmir – Kiev link from July 2018
- Pegasus adds Muscat service from July 2018
- Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18
- Pegasus adds Gaziantep – Dusseldorf route from late-June 2018
- Pegasus / Alitalia expands codeshare service from April 2018
- Pegasus adds Samsun – Dusseldorf service from June 2018