Introduction to Pegasus Airlines
Pegasus is a leading low-cost airline in Turkey, which provides reasonably-priced transportation opportunities on point-to-point basis in short and medium range flight lines and aims to set up a wide flight network with high flight frequency for guests.
Pegasus Airlines was founded in 1990 as a charter airline, after which it was acquired by ESAS holding in 2005, and re-launched as a scheduled low-cost airline. Pegasus offers its guests low-fares and punctual flights operated with the newest aircraft as Turkey’s first and leading low-cost airline, and one of the region’s...
Tbilisi will become a new point on the Turkish leisure airline’s route map during the summer 2023 season.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2022)
- Interview: A Place In The Sun
- Air France, ITA, Ryanair Launching Sofia, Bulgaria Routes
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022