Introduction to Pegasus Airlines
Pegasus is a leading low-cost airline in Turkey, which provides reasonably-priced transportation opportunities on point-to-point basis in short and medium range flight lines and aims to set up a wide flight network with high flight frequency for guests.
Pegasus Airlines was founded in 1990 as a charter airline, after which it was acquired by ESAS holding in 2005, and re-launched as a scheduled low-cost airline. Pegasus offers its guests low-fares and punctual flights operated with the newest aircraft as Turkey’s first and leading low-cost airline, and one of the region’s...
The carrier also plans to start Izmir-Stansted flights in October.
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
- Route Analysis: Antalya-Chisinau
- Pegasus adds Antalya – Almaty service from Oct 2020
- Routes Reconnected: Critical in reshaping the world’s air services
- Pegasus removes planned Ankara – London launch in Nov 2020