Introduction to Philippine Airlines
National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
The government is imposing strict measures for the metro Manila area.
- Asia-Pacific market update
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 29)
- United receives Mexico City slot pair; asks DOT to defer Manila-Seattle decision
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- United asks DOT to delay PAL, PAL Express codeshare