National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines. Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Hear from industry leaders and other aviation experts at the event next month.
- Philippine Airilnes / Bangkok Airways expands codeshare routes in Jan 2019
- ANA agrees fleet expansion and Philippine Airlines investment
- Philippine Airlines extends Los Angeles increase into 4Q19
- Philippine Airlines delays Delhi launch to mid-April 2019
- More than 80 carriers confirm their place at Routes Asia 2019
- Meeting request system for Routes Asia 2019 opens soon