National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines. Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Routes Asia 2019 host partner likely to break previous record for international passenger growth after opening of new terminal earlier in the year.
- Philippine Airlines increases Busan service from Dec 2018
- Philippine Airlines increases Brisbane service in NS19
- Philippine Airlines ends Tagbilaran – Seoul Incheon route in Feb 2019
- Philippine Airlines ends Abu Dhabi service in Jan 2019
- Philippine Airlines further expands North America flights in S19
- Philippine Airlines increases US service in S19