National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines. Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
With World Routes 2018 almost a month behind us, our thoughts are now well and truly on the upcoming regional events.
- Philippine Airlines increases Taipei service from late-Nov 2018
- Philippine Airlines further delays Sapporo launch to Dec 2018
- Philippine Airlines adds A330 Guam service in W18
- Philippine Airlines W18 London service changes
- Philippine Airlines extends A350 Los Angeles service till late-Oct 2018
- Philippine Airlines schedules A350 Los Angeles debut in late-Sep 2018