National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Philippine Airlines in recent schedule update revised operational frequency for Manila – Melbourne service, currently served 7 weekly....
- Infographic: a record-breaking Routes Asia 2019
- Philippine Airlines maps out future network plans
- Philippine Airlines closes Delhi bookings from mid-April 2019
- Philippine Airlines S19 Osaka aircraft changes
- Airline in focus: Philippine Airlines
- Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific leaders to speak at Routes Asia 2019