As the national flag carrier and the largest airline of the Philippines , Philippine Airlines has an extensive domestic and international route network and is an important contributor to the Philippine economy. The Airline operates under a franchise, granted by the Philippine government under Presidential Decree No. 1590, which extends up to the year 2034.
Philippine Airlines at the launch of summer 2018 schedule plans to increase Cebu – Bangkok flights, currently served 3 times a week. From...
- Philippine Airlines Guangzhou service changes from Feb 2018
- Philippine Airlines ends Cebu – Singapore in March 2018
- Philippine Airlines Sep/Oct 2018 London frequency changes
- Philippine Airlines to target routes in Europe, China, India and Japan
- Philippine Airlines plans Cebu – Beijing Nov 2017 launch
- Philippine Airlines proposing Cebu – Bangkok Dec 2017 launch