As the national flag carrier and the largest airline of the Philippines , Philippine Airlines has an extensive domestic and international route network and is an important contributor to the Philippine economy. The Airline operates under a franchise, granted by the Philippine government under Presidential Decree No. 1590, which extends up to the year 2034.
Philippine Airlines in last week’s schedule update revised planned Airbus A321neo service on Manila – Sydney route. Planned A321neo...
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Philippine Airlines adds A321neo Sydney service from July 2018
- Philippine Airlines increases Cebu international service in S18
- Philippine Airlines boosts secondary hubs ahead of fleet expansion
- Philippine Airlines adds South Korea links from Palawan in S18
- Philippine Airlines Brisbane service changes from July 2018