National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Philippine Airlines in the last few days completed schedule changes for Manila – Osaka Kansai service, in winter 2019/20 season. From...
- Philippine Airlines resumes A330 Sydney service from July 2019
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Philippine Airlines 2H19 North America frequency changes
- Philippine Airlines' Ryan Uy sets out expansion plans
- Philippine Airlines Sydney aircraft changes from August 2019