National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Philippine Airlines in winter 2019/20 season plans to add 3 domestic routes, operated by PAL Express. Planned service as follows. Cebu –...
- Philippine Airlines expands Guam service from March 2020
- Philippine Airlines W19 Guam aircraft changes
- Philippine Airlines W19 Osaka service changes as of 06AUG19
- Philippine Airlines resumes A330 Sydney service from July 2019
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up