National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines. Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Philippine Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed Airbus A350-900XWB operation to Australia, for the month of December 2018 and...
- Philippine Airlines reduces Cebu – Bangkok service from August 2018
- Philippine Airlines increases Brisbane service in NW18
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- Philippine Airlines plans A350 Bangkok service in W18
- Philippine Airlines adds A321neo Port Moresby service from Aug 2018
- Philippine Airlines increases Toronto service from Dec 2018