Introduction to Philippine Airlines
National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
The airline continues to see high VFR demand for long-haul travel, delegates at Routes Asia 2022 have heard.
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Philippine Airlines Boosts Middle East Network
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Manila routes disrupted by new Philippines COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Philippine Airlines schedules limited Auckland service in Nov/Dec 2020
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected