National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
United Airlines will expand service to Mexico City this summer after securing an additional slot pair.
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- United asks DOT to delay PAL, PAL Express codeshare
- Philippine Airlines pushes US expansion strategy
- Philippine Airlines 15APR20 – 30APR20 International operations as of 1000GMT 27MAR20
- Philippine Airlines / American Airlines plans codeshare partnership
- Philippine Airlines late-March 2020 International service adjustment