National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
This week: Turkmenistan Airlines returns to London, PAL launches Manado service, Wizz opens up at Krakow.
- Philippine Airlines resumes Perth service in late-March 2020
- PAL Express adds new regional routes in late-March 2020
- Philippine Airlines 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- Philippine Airlines increases Busan service from Dec 2019
- Philippine Airlines W19 domestic network expansion
- Philippine Airlines 1Q20 Los Angeles frequency changes