Introduction to Philippine Airlines
National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Decision makers from IAG Cargo, MASkargo, UPS and Emirates SkyCargo have confirmed their attendance at the brand-new event dedicated to air cargo...
- Manila routes disrupted by new Philippines COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Philippine Airlines schedules limited Auckland service in Nov/Dec 2020
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Philippine Airlines NW20 Preliminary International operations as of 15SEP20
- Philippine Airlines Guam Sep/Oct 2020 operations as of 14SEP20
- Philippine Airlines Sep 2020 International operations as of 02SEP20