As the national flag carrier and the largest airline of the Philippines , Philippine Airlines has an extensive domestic and international route network and is an important contributor to the Philippine economy. The Airline operates under a franchise, granted by the Philippine government under Presidential Decree No. 1590, which extends up to the year 2034.
Philippine Airlines is introducing new routes and hikes in flight frequencies ahead of taking delivery of the first of 21 new aircraft scheduled to...
- Philippine Airlines adds South Korea links from Palawan in S18
- Philippine Airlines Brisbane service changes from July 2018
- Philippine Airlines Auckland aircraft changes from June 2018
- Philippine Airlines S18 domestic network changes
- Philippine Airlines ends Kuwait service in May 2018
- Philippine Airlines plans nonstop New York JFK service from Oct 2018