Introduction to Philippine Airlines
National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
Israel will join the network of the Philippines' flag-carrier in April as part of efforts to grow tourism and business links between the two...
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Manila routes disrupted by new Philippines COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Philippine Airlines schedules limited Auckland service in Nov/Dec 2020
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Philippine Airlines NW20 Preliminary International operations as of 15SEP20
- Philippine Airlines Guam Sep/Oct 2020 operations as of 14SEP20