National Flag Carrier of the Philippines and its principal activity is to provide air transport for passengers and cargo within and outside the Philippines.
Route network covers 35 points in the Philippines and 42 international international destinations.
This week: Heathrow masterplan revealed; United and Vistara establish new codeshare; Air New Zealand CEO to depart and more.
- Philippine Airlines 2H19 North America frequency changes
- Philippine Airlines' Ryan Uy sets out expansion plans
- Philippine Airlines Sydney aircraft changes from August 2019
- Philippine Airlines Melbourne frequency changes from May 2019
- Infographic: a record-breaking Routes Asia 2019
- Philippine Airlines maps out future network plans