Introduction to Pakistan International Airlines
PIA the national flag career of Pakistan started in 1945, and has many firsts to its credit. PIA is continuously soaring to bring quality services for customers. Serving 62 destinations around the globe; 24 domestic and 38 international.
PIA is the market leader in Pakistan’s airline industry. The company has the largest network in Pakistan; truly multinational connecting Pakistan with the world. PIA has a continuous increasing trend of revenue. Its current market share is 74% Domestic and 40% international.
Passenger, Cargo, Engineering Services, Handling & related services,...
Pakistan International Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed planned European operation with leased Airbus A330-300 aircraft from...
- Pakistan International intends to extend leased A330 Manchester service to NW20
- Analysis: Pakistan’s room to grow
- Pakistan International intends to resume Beijing service in Nov 2020
- British Airways to rival Virgin on Lahore route
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- Pakistan International Sep 2020 International network as of 30AUG20