PIA the national flag career of Pakistan started in 1945, and has many firsts to its credit. PIA is continuously soaring to bring quality services for customers. Serving 62 destinations around the globe; 24 domestic and 38 international.
PIA is the market leader in Pakistan’s airline industry. The company has the largest network in Pakistan; truly multinational connecting Pakistan with the world. PIA has a continuous increasing trend of revenue. Its current market share is 74% Domestic and 40%...
Pakistan International Airlines starting next week is adding Peshawar – Dammam nonstop service, operated by Airbus A320 aircraft. The...
- Pakistan International adds Sialkot – London Heathrow service from Sep 2019
- Pakistan International resumes Tokyo service from late-May 2019
- Pakistan International ends Tokyo service in mid-Feb 2019
- Pakistan International expands Middle East network from Peshawar in 1Q19
- Pakistan International adds new Bangkok / Kuala Lumpur routing from Dec 2018
- Pakistan International Europe routing changes from Jan 2019