Introduction to Pakistan International Airlines
PIA the national flag career of Pakistan started in 1945, and has many firsts to its credit. PIA is continuously soaring to bring quality services for customers. Serving 62 destinations around the globe; 24 domestic and 38 international.
PIA is the market leader in Pakistan’s airline industry. The company has the largest network in Pakistan; truly multinational connecting Pakistan with the world. PIA has a continuous increasing trend of revenue. Its current market share is 74% Domestic and 40% international.
Passenger, Cargo, Engineering Services, Handling & related services,...
EASA banned Pakistani carriers from flying to the EU in 2020 following a fatal PIA crash.
- Analysis: Pakistan’s room to grow
- British Airways to rival Virgin on Lahore route
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- PIA to resume UK flights using wet-leased aircraft
- Pakistan International Airlines eyes return to US
- Route rundown: PHL-PRG, RIX-BOD, KHI-BKK