Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Qantas Airways later this month is adjusting Perth – Singapore service, currently served 10 weekly with Boeing 737-800 aircraft. From...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2018 network update
- The top ten farthest A380 flights in the world
- Qantas plans Jakarta service increase from Dec 2018
- Qantas increases Sydney – Singapore flights from mid-Dec 2018
- Qantas increases Noumea service from Dec 2018
- Air France / QANTAS resumes codeshare partnership from July 2018