Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Qantas will on Saturday launch a daily service linking London and Perth, becoming the first non-stop regular link between the UK and Australia....
- Qantas / Jetstar Pacific begins codeshare service from March 2018
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2018 network update
- American and Qantas renew bid for Pacific joint venture
- Jetstar to take long-range Airbus A321neo
- Qantas adds Melbourne – Denpasar from late-June 2018
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February