Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Alan Joyce hopes to progress Qantas’ ultra-long-haul plans over the next 12 months—and he believes the airline’s Airbus A380 fleet will fly again.
- Australia’s Alliance to operate E190s for QantasLink
- New Zealand, Australia to open two-way travel bubble
- Rex reverses regional route suspensions
- Qantas behavior ‘increasing competition’ on domestic routes
- Jetstar plans Australian capacity uplift with aircraft additions
- Qantas takes over axed Rex route