Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Routes’ latest Asia-Pacific market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news from across the region.
- Emirates president Tim Clark: Deal with US major 'makes business sense'
- Australian regional Rex eyes East Coast routes
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 3)
- Qantas halts ultra-long-haul route plans
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)
- Qantas plans to return all parked aircraft to the skies