Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Qantas plans to return all parked aircraft to the skies
- COVID-19: LATAM, Lufthansa and Qantas reveal cuts
- Qantas ramps up COVID-19 measures
- Colombo to be Jetstar Asia’s 25th destination
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Qantas schedules limited-time Darwin – London nonstop A380 service 24/25MAR20