Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Carriers in both countries await the establishment of a two-way travel bubble.
- Domestic demand boosts Jetstar
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Virgin Australia-Alliance Airlines partnership approved
- Qantas makes more domestic additions with three new Canberra routes
- SYD-MEL route to reopen for regular airline traffic
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more