Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Following some important wins domestically, Adelaide Airport is on the front foot as Australia prepares to reopen its international borders.
- Qantas Extends Emirates Partnership, Targets Earlier International Restart
- Qantas adjusts domestic network in response to state border plans
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Australian regulator blocks Qantas-Japan Airlines tie-up
- Qantas targets international restart in December
- Qantas cuts domestic routes as Australia battles new COVID-19 wave