Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
This week: Iberia plans to return to Washington Dulles after a decade; Qantas to end Beijing service; and Turkish Airlines increases service to the...
- Bulletin board: Thomas Cook slots, Transavia, American, Qantas, IATA, Cebu Pacific
- Qantas discontinues Sydney – Beijing service in late-March 2020
- American adds Christchurch as part of New Zealand expansion
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Joyce: Qantas likely to start ultra-long-haul routes by 2023
- Qantas expands American domestic US codeshares from Oct 2019