Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Qantas adds Bendigo service from late-March 2019
- Qantas NS19 Osaka service adjustment
- Qantas extends Boeing 747 Hawaii service to late-Aug 2019
- Jeju Air adds Seoul – Clark service from late-Dec 2018
- Qantas NS19 Perth – Singapore service adjustment