Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
The latest capacity cut comes after the state of Western Australia announced it will impose a 'hard border' in an effort to prevent the spread of...
- Qantas Dials Back March Quarter Capacity Plans, Citing Omicron
- Qantas Returns to Rome After Almost Two Decades
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- Qantas Optimistic About Network Rebuild
- Qantas Launches India Service With Sydney-Delhi Route
- Virgin Australia To Restart Sydney-Canberra Route