Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Qantas later this week is adding new domestic route, offering nonstop Canberra – Gold Coast service on board Boeing 717 aircraft. This...
- Qantas seeks out domestic leisure demand
- Qantas to plug regional gaps left by Virgin
- Qantas week of 06SEP20 domestic operations as of 30AUG20
- Qantas international routes likely to remain on hold until next summer
- Qantas Group extends Trans-Tasman reservation closure to Dec 2020
- Qantas international routes 'unlikely' to return before July 2021