Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Qantas adds Boeing 787 Sydney – Auckland service in NW19
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- Paris 2019: Qantas eyes longer narrow-body routes after Airbus deal
- Qantas to open two new US routes from Brisbane
- Qantas schedules one-time A380 Orlando charter in Jan 2020