Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
KLM and QANTAS from November 2018 is launching reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Australia and The Netherlands, via...
- Cathay Pacific / QANTAS plans codeshare service from late-Oct 2018
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update
- Qantas and KLM to codeshare on Amsterdam route
- Qantas seeks to build on new 'Kangaroo Route'
- Airline in focus: Qantas
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up