Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Qantas from May 2018 plans to expand codeshare partnership with Alaska Airlines, as the agreement extends to service operated by Virgin America...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q4 2017 network update
- Qantas doubles Perth – Singapore flights in NS18
- Qantas moves forward A380 Sydney – Singapore to early-March 2018
- Qantas Johannesburg service increase in July 2018
- Qantas / SriLankan Airlines expands codeshare partnership from Dec 2017
- Fiji Airways / QANTAS expands codeshare routes from Nov 2017