Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Fiji Airways last week expanded codeshare partnership with QANTAS, enhancing travel options in Australia. Approximately from 08NOV17, the...
- Brisbane number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Asia 2018
- Qantas updates Boeing 787 domestic operation in NW17
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Qantas converts Sydney – Osaka to year-round service in 2018
- El Al / Qantas codeshare partnership begins in Sep 2017
- Qantas resumes Singapore – London service from March 2018