Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Qantas Airways earlier this month opened reservation for one-time Boeing 747-400 service to Los Angeles, scheduled on 13OCT19. The Boeing 747-400,...
- Qantas Increases Brisbane – Los Angeles service in 1Q20
- Will Qantas make the century-old London-Sydney dream a reality?
- Qantas to make ultra long-haul decision by year-end
- Qantas Santiago de Chile service changes from late-June 2020
- Qantas secures AA approval but Cathay Pacific codeshare hopes are dashed
- Qantas adds 2 US routes from Brisbane in 1H20