Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
QANTAS in recent schedule update filed preliminary operation on Sydney – Hong Kong route for Northern summer 2019 season, effective...
- Routes Weekly top five: Brexit, Qantas, United Airlines, Norwegian, Ghana and more
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Qantas to expand international network with Dreamliner order as 747 retirement nears
- Qantas NW18 long-haul network changes
- QANTASLink outlines A320 operation from mid-April 2018
- Qantas further expands Alaska codeshare partnership in May 2018