Introduction to Qantas Airways Limited
Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
The oneworld alliance member is adding a second route to Jakarta.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 12, 2022)
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- Perth Targets India Link As International Traffic Returns
- Qantas Group Reports Accelerating International Recovery
- Airline In Focus: Qantas Airways