Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Qantas adds Sydney – Ballina service from late-March 2020
- Qantas expands Air France-KLM codeshare in Dec 2019
- Qantas schedules one-way 747 Sydney – Los Angeles flight in Feb 2020
- Qantas Link adds Brisbane – Tamworth service from late-March 2020
- Qantas 1Q20 Sydney – Hong Kong aircraft changes
- 2019 in review: January to June