Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary
Finnair and QANTAS Group from the launch of Northern summer 2019 season is expanding codeshare partnership to New Zealand, as well as Jetstar...
- Qantas adds seasonal Melbourne – Queenstown service in NS19
- Turkish Airlines, Qantas and S7 Airlines confirm attendance at Routes Asia
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Qantas schedules one-time A380 Tokyo service in Oct 2019
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- Qantas Vancouver 2019/20 service changes