Qantas is the national airline for Australia serving over 85 major cities (including around 45 through codeshare services) in 36 countries throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and South Africa. An extensive domestic network serves over 55 destinations, supported by feeder services provided by three carriers under the QantasLink brand. Jetstar is a low cost subsidiary.
Qantas attends Routes events to discuss existing and potential Routes with airports from across the world.
This week: VietJet to provide its first non-stop link between Vietnam and Indonesia; Qantas increases services to Japan; and Hainan Airlines...
- Qantas Sydney – San Francisco aircraft changes from Dec 2019
- Qantas Airways, Virgin Australia and Fiji Airways register for World Routes 2019
- Cathay Pacific / Qantas expands codeshare network in NS19
- Qantas resumes Sapporo service from Dec 2019
- China Eastern / Qantas expands codeshare network from late-March 2019
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2019 network update