Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways currently flies to more than 150 destinations worldwide, connecting through its Doha hub, Hamad International Airport, currently named ‘Airport of the Year’ by Skytrax World Airport Awards 2022.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was announced as the ‘Airline of the Year’ at the 2021 World Airline Awards, managed by the international air transport rating organisation, Skytrax. It was also named ‘World’s Best Business Class’, ‘World’s Best Business Class Airline Lounge’, ‘World’s Best Business Class Airline Seat’,...
The airline says added capacity to Australia boosts its partnership with Virgin Australia.
- Interview: Brisbane Charts International Recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
- Finnair, Qatar Airways Join Forces For Asia Traffic
- Emirates To Suspend Nigeria Flights Over Blocked Funds
- Qatar-Jordan To Liberalize Air Services
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 8, 2022)
Latest Updates from Qatar Airways
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
6 days 3 hours ago