Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Qatar Airways from December 2019 is launching codeshare partnership with IndiGo, initially covering the latter’s service between Doha and...
- Qatar Airways-IndiGo partnership the “first step” towards deeper ties
- Qatar Airways continues A350-1000XWB Canberra service in NS20
- Qatar Airways Increases Osaka service from June 2020
- Qatar Airways NW20 Denpasar preliminary aircraft changes
- Qatar Airways Dec 2019 Birmingham / London Gatwick aircraft changes
- LATAM Brasil expands Qatar Airways codeshare from mid-Oct 2019
has updated their profile
4 months 4 days ago