Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
The move comes after Alaska Airlines cut ties with previous partner Emirates.
- Sharjah becomes Qatar Airways’ third UAE destination
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Green Africa, easyJet and more
- Interview: Qatar Airways VP Africa Hendrik Du Preez
- Qatar Airways to open Abidjan service, resume Khartoum flights