Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
7 months 16 days ago
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens.
- Qatar Airways Utapao June – September 2018 service changes
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- British Airways outlines leased Qatar Airways A330 operation June - August 2018
- Qatar Airways files A350-1000XWB regional service July – Oct 2018
- Qatar Airways Munich aircraft changes from Aug 2018
- Qatar Airways extends A350-1000XWB schedule to late-Oct 2018