Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 22)
- Airline in focus: Qatar Airways
- China’s international capacity drops by two-thirds
- American Airlines, Qatar Airways renew cooperation, put ‘past issues’ behind
- Bulgaria Air inks Qatar Airways codeshare agreement
- Air Italy suspends operations
Latest Updates from Qatar Airways
has updated their profile
8 months 1 day ago