Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
Qatar Airways in recent schedule update moved forward planned 2 nd daily Airbus A350-1000XWB service on Doha – London Heathrow route....
- Qatar Airways Morocco service changes from late-May 2019
- Qatar Airways boosts Vienna flights from July 2019
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- Qatar Airways S19 Bangkok aircraft changes
- Qatar Airways increases Edinburgh service from July 2019
- Qatar Airways NS19 Tanzania service changes