Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
5 months 13 days ago
Qatar Airways from July 2018 is expanding service to Ukraine, which sees the airline offering 11 weekly Doha – Kiev Borispil flights from...
- Qatar Airways increases Yerevan service from mid-June 2018
- Qatar Airways increases Helsinki / Prague service from July 2018
- In case you missed it: key stories from Routes Asia 2018
- Qatar Airways increases Amman service from May 2018
- Qatar Airways expands Baku / Tbilisi service from June 2018
- Qatar vows to do “whatever it takes” to create Brisbane route