Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
has updated their profile
2 months 1 day ago
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Qatar Airways reduces Najaf service from Nov 2018
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds Macau / Round-the-world route in W18
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- Qatar Airways S19 service changes as of 07OCT18
- Qatar Airways W18 Boston aircraft changes
- Malaysia Airlines expands Qatar Airways codeshare to N. America in Sep 2018