Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Wesgro managers on the Cape Town Air Access project discuss route development to the city as they vie with COVID-19.
- Qatar Airways boosts US flying, Emirates returns to Australia
- Qatar Airways, Etihad add post-blockade routes
- Two Egyptian routes return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Qatar Airways, Saudia add Qatar-Saudi Arabia routes
- Analysis: Qatar Airways set to benefit from end of blockade
- Royal Air Maroc revives Dubai route plans