Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Qatar Airways has retained a robust network throughout the coronavirus crisis and more routes are scheduled to return over the coming weeks.
- Emirates president Tim Clark: Deal with US major 'makes business sense'
- Middle East and Africa market update
- Qatar Airways places code on American Airlines' domestic flights
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 17)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 10)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
Latest Updates from Qatar Airways
has updated their profile
11 months 9 days ago