Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
has updated their profile
5 days 3 hours ago
Qatar Airways in recent schedule update moved forward planned Airbus A350-900XWB service on Doha – Manchester route. Previously scheduled...
- Qatar Airways W18 Skopje aircraft changes
- Qatar Airways expands Eastern Europe capacity in W18
- Qatar Airways expands Maldives service in W18
- Qatar Airways W18 Lagos aircraft changes
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- Qatar Airways increase Oslo service from Sep 2018