Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia,...
This week: Revived Eastern Airlines reveals inaugural route; Palawan - Hong Kong service to launch; Jet2 responds to Thomas Cook collapse and more.
- Airline in focus: Qatar Airways
- Qatar Airways schedules A350-1000XWB service to Adelaide from late-March 2020
- Qatar Airways schedules A350-1000XWB Copenhagen service in March 2020
- Wizz Air, Oman Air and Egyptair register for Routes Africa
- Qatar Airways extends A350-1000XWB Stockholm service to Jan 2020
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2019 network update
has updated their profile
2 months 21 days ago