Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
3 months 15 days ago
Italian carrier Meridiana has outlined its strategy following Qatar Airways’ investment, which includes a rebrand, new routes and fleet expansion.
- Qatar Airways S18 Manila service adjustment
- Qatar Airways plans Mykonos late-May 2018 launch
- Qatar Airways S18 Bangkok service changes as of 06FEB18
- Qatar Airways plans Hatay launch in April 2018
- Qatar Airways boosts Penang service from July 2018
- Qatar Airways boosts Morocco capacity June - Sep 2018