Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia,...
This week: Qatar Airways is to launch a new service to Gaborone in Botswana; Wizz Air is adding a third destination in Russia; and Air Belgium is...
- Qatar Airways adds A350-1000XWB Cape Town service from Nov 2019
- Qatar Airways W19 Atlanta aircraft changes
- Qatar Airways increases Gothenburg service from Dec 2019
- Qatar Airways increases Oslo service from Dec 2019
- Air Italy expands Qatar Airways codeshare to Sydney from Aug 2019
- Qatar Airways delays A350-1000XWB Sydney / Canberra service to Nov 2019
has updated their profile
22 days 22 hours ago