Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Penang will become Emirates’ second destination in Malaysia when the Gulf carrier launches its shortest fifth freedom route to the city.
- Trio of Routes hosts secure Qatar Airways flights
- Qatar to launch first Kazakhstan routes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Latest network update
- Qatar Airways updates Lagos schedule in S20
- Qatar Airways / Malaysia Airlines expands codeshare partnership from late-Jan 2020
- Qatar Airways 2020 further network expansion
has updated their profile
5 months 28 days ago