Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Abuja in Nigeria is the latest destination being added to Qatar Airways’ route network.
- Air Canada, Qatar Airways agree codeshare
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- South African regional Airlink charts independence from SAA
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Cathay Pacific / Qatar Airways expands codeshare network in 4Q20
- Qatar Airways ‘committed to Gatwick route’
Latest Updates from Qatar Airways
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago