Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Now in its 18th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 164 aircraft flying to 152 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards. This is the third time the airline has won the...
has updated their profile
3 months 30 days ago
Airline registrations have been flooding in for the 14th European Route Development Forum, taking place in Hannover next April.
- Qatar Airways adds Malta service from June 2019
- Qatar Airways expands Iran service in 1Q19
- Qatar Airways S19 Singapore aircraft changes
- Qatar Airways S19 Miami frequency reductions as of 27NOV18
- Qatar Airways increases Ho Chi Minh flights in S19
- Qatar Airways increases Montreal service from mid-Dec 2018