Introduction to Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is celebrating more than 20 years of Going Places Together with travellers across its more than 160 business and leisure destinations on board a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft. The world’s fastest-growing airline has added a number of exciting new destinations to its growing network this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Davao, Philippines; Izmir, Turkey; and Mogadishu, Somalia; and will add Langkawi, Malaysia, later in 2019.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named...
Qatar Airways views the partnership as a way to increase its footprint in Africa.
- Qatar Airways adds Sharm El-Sheikh, resumes Luxor and Medina
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- Qatar Airways to enter Kazakhstan market
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir sign interline agreement
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes