(Associated with Blue Wings AG / formerly Airlines 400 JSC)
Russian carrier RedWings this month is adding a trio of new routes to Uzbekistan, offering 1 weekly flight each to Fergana, Namagan and Navoi....
- Red Wings plans Armenia launch from March 2018
- Red Wings adds new St. Petersburg routes from July 2017
- Red Wings adds new routes in S17
- Red Wings Adds Moscow – Ulyanovsk Service from late-March 2015
- Red Wings Latest to Fly Sukhoi Superjet
- RedWings to Start Moscow – Chelyabinsk Service from late-Sep 2014