Introduction to Red Wings Jsc
Red Wings is an airline from Russia, founded in 2000 operating both scheduled passenger and cargo charter services.
Red Wings' base airport is Moscow (DME) and flies to destinations across Russia and further afield to Turkey, UAE and Egypt.
The fleet includes both Airbus and Tupolev aircraft, as well as a large order of Irkut aircraft joining the fleet from 2019.
Russian carrier Red Wings in winter 2020/21 season plans to operate regular scheduled service on Moscow Domodedovo – Bukhara route, on...
- Red Wings expands Ekaterinburg domestic network in Oct 2020
- Red Wings plans Ufa – Larnaca service from July 2020
- Red Wings adds Istanbul service from Nov 2019
- Red Wings expands Nordavia codeshares in S19
- Red Wings schedules additional Dalaman routes in S19
- Red Wings adds new Uzbekistan routes from May 2018