Introduction to Red Wings Jsc
Red Wings is an airline from Russia, founded in 2000 operating both scheduled passenger and cargo charter services.
Red Wings' base airport is Moscow (DME) and flies to destinations across Russia and further afield to Turkey, UAE and Egypt.
The fleet includes both Airbus and Tupolev aircraft, as well as a large order of Irkut aircraft joining the fleet from 2019.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Red Wings to expand Armenia operations
- Red Wings adds Moscow – Bukhara service from late-Oct 2020
- Red Wings expands Ekaterinburg domestic network in Oct 2020
- Red Wings plans Ufa – Larnaca service from July 2020
- Red Wings adds Istanbul service from Nov 2019
- Red Wings expands Nordavia codeshares in S19