Red Wings is an airline from Russia, founded in 2000 operating both scheduled passenger and cargo charter services. Red Wings' base airport is Moscow (DME) and flies to destinations across Russia and further afield to Turkey, UAE and Egypt. The fleet includes both Airbus and Tupolev aircraft, as well as a large order of Irkut aircraft joining the fleet from 2019.
Russian carrier RedWings this month is adding a trio of new routes to Uzbekistan, offering 1 weekly flight each to Fergana, Namagan and Navoi....
- Red Wings plans Armenia launch from March 2018
- Red Wings adds new St. Petersburg routes from July 2017
- Red Wings adds new routes in S17
- Red Wings Adds Moscow – Ulyanovsk Service from late-March 2015
- Red Wings Latest to Fly Sukhoi Superjet
- RedWings to Start Moscow – Chelyabinsk Service from late-Sep 2014