Red Wings is an airline from Russia, founded in 2000 operating both scheduled passenger and cargo charter services.
Red Wings' base airport is Moscow (DME) and flies to destinations across Russia and further afield to Turkey, UAE and Egypt.
The fleet includes both Airbus and Tupolev aircraft, as well as a large order of Irkut aircraft joining the fleet from 2019.
Russian carrier Red Wings from November 2019 plans to 6 routes to Istanbul, on board Airbus A321 aircraft. With the exception of Ufa, the other 5...
- Red Wings expands Nordavia codeshares in S19
- Red Wings schedules additional Dalaman routes in S19
- Red Wings adds new Uzbekistan routes from May 2018
- Red Wings plans Armenia launch from March 2018
- Red Wings adds new St. Petersburg routes from July 2017
- Red Wings adds new routes in S17