Introduction to Red Wings Jsc
Red Wings is an airline from Russia, founded in 2000 operating both scheduled passenger and cargo charter services.
Red Wings' base airport is Moscow (DME) and flies to destinations across Russia and further afield to Turkey, UAE and Egypt.
The fleet includes both Airbus and Tupolev aircraft, as well as a large order of Irkut aircraft joining the fleet from 2019.
Russian carrier Red Wings from July 2020 plans to operate new service to Cyprus, pending travel restrictions. The airline intends to operate Ufa...
- Red Wings adds Istanbul service from Nov 2019
- Red Wings expands Nordavia codeshares in S19
- Red Wings schedules additional Dalaman routes in S19
- Red Wings adds new Uzbekistan routes from May 2018
- Red Wings plans Armenia launch from March 2018
- Red Wings adds new St. Petersburg routes from July 2017