Introduction to Rossiya
In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia.
Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Routes rounds up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- September 2020 Boeing 747 Scheduled Passenger operations as of 30AUG20
- Russia expands routes eligible for subsidies
- Aeroflot/Rossiya St. Petersburg – London aircraft changes from Oct 2019
- Aeroflot Bangkok / Colombo service changes from Dec 2018
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Rossiya/Aeroflot adds St. Petersburg – London service in S18