In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia. Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Rossiya Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service as Moscow, as selected routes will move from Vnukovo to Sheremetyevo , starting...
- Rossiya/Aeroflot adds St. Petersburg – London service in S18
- Rossiya adds Sharjah scheduled charter from late-Dec 2017
- Aeroflot eyes growth after returning to "passenger airline elite"
- Rossiya adds Moscow Vnukovo – Barcelona seasonal service in S17
- Rossiya schedules Istanbul service from March 2017
- Rossiya schedules Moscow – Kaliningrad service in S17