Introduction to Rossiya
In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia.
Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Green Africa, easyJet and more
- September 2020 Boeing 747 Scheduled Passenger operations as of 30AUG20
- Russia expands routes eligible for subsidies
- Aeroflot/Rossiya St. Petersburg – London aircraft changes from Oct 2019
- Aeroflot Bangkok / Colombo service changes from Dec 2018
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes