In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia.
Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Aeroflot Russian Airlines from October 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft on St. Petersburg – London Gatwick route, operated by...
- Aeroflot Bangkok / Colombo service changes from Dec 2018
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Rossiya/Aeroflot adds St. Petersburg – London service in S18
- Rossiya adds Sharjah scheduled charter from late-Dec 2017
- Aeroflot eyes growth after returning to "passenger airline elite"
- Rossiya adds Moscow Vnukovo – Barcelona seasonal service in S17