In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia. Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Rossiya Airlines in summer 2018 season is adding new service for London, which sees the airline’s Airbus A319 aircraft operating St....
- Rossiya adds Sharjah scheduled charter from late-Dec 2017
- Aeroflot eyes growth after returning to "passenger airline elite"
- Rossiya adds Moscow Vnukovo – Barcelona seasonal service in S17
- Rossiya schedules Istanbul service from March 2017
- Rossiya schedules Moscow – Kaliningrad service in S17
- Rossiya W16 Boeing aircraft operations as of 24AUG16