In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia. Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
Aeroflot starting next week is further expanding capacity on Moscow Sheremetyevo – Bangkok route, as the recently added 3 rd daily...
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Rossiya/Aeroflot adds St. Petersburg – London service in S18
- Rossiya adds Sharjah scheduled charter from late-Dec 2017
- Aeroflot eyes growth after returning to "passenger airline elite"
- Rossiya adds Moscow Vnukovo – Barcelona seasonal service in S17
- Rossiya schedules Istanbul service from March 2017