Introduction to Rossiya
In 2016 Rossiya Airlines carried over 8 million passengers and became 3rd biggest airline in Russia.
Rossiya's network consists of over 90 routes mostly from St. Petersburg (Pulkovo) and Moscow (Vnukovo).
The following is the list of scheduled Boeing 747 Passenger aircraft operation, for the month of September 2020. Information is based on OAG...
- Russia expands routes eligible for subsidies
- Aeroflot/Rossiya St. Petersburg – London aircraft changes from Oct 2019
- Aeroflot Bangkok / Colombo service changes from Dec 2018
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Rossiya/Aeroflot adds St. Petersburg – London service in S18
- Rossiya adds Sharjah scheduled charter from late-Dec 2017