Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier as well as its largest airline, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services. With its headquarters on the grounds of Casablanca-Anfa Airport it operates a range of flights around the world with codeshare agreements with some of the world's largest carriers such as Etihad, Turkish and Iberia. From its base at Mohammed V International Airport, the...
Senior network planners from leading airlines confirm that they will be heading Down Under for the 25th World Route Development Forum.
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Washington service changes as of 11FEB19
- Royal Air Maroc removes Abuja schedule in S19
- Royal Air Maroc schedules Boston launch in June 2019
- Royal Air Maroc ends Nairobi service in late-March 2019
- Royal Air Maroc NS19 Americas service changes as of 02JAN19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes