Introduction to Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
The airport now has more than 50 airlines offering service to more than 175 destinations worldwide.
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- 50 new routes starting in June 2021
- Royal Air Maroc to increase Spanish network
- Interview: Qatar Airways VP Africa Hendrik Du Preez
- Russian carriers plan Morocco routes
- 50 new routes being launched in February 2021