Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services.
Royal Air Maroc in summer 2018 season plans to switch operational airport for its Casablanca – Moscow route, currently operating to/from...
- Royal Air Maroc plans Bilbao service from late-March 2018
- Royal Air Maroc NW17 Brasil service changes
- Royal Air Maroc Kenya service changes from Oct 2017
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Royal Air Maroc adds Casablanca – Al Hoceima nonstop sector from July 2017
- Royal Air Maroc outlines leased Qatar A320 operation in 3Q17