Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
American Airlines is making its first entrance into Africa, as well as expanding its Eastern Europe network and returning to Tel Aviv. Vasu Raja,...
- Royal Air Maroc increases Brussels service in W19
- Royal Air Maroc adjusts planned Rotterdam service in W19
- Royal Air Maroc NW19 Angola service changes
- Royal Air Maroc resumes Rabat – London Gatwick route in W19
- Royal Air Maroc resumes Rotterdam service in W19
- Royal Air Maroc W19 Washington frequency variations