Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
British Airways and Royal Air Maroc have signed a new codeshare agreement ahead of the Moroccan airline’s entry into the oneworld alliance.
- Alitalia / Royal Air Maroc expands codeshare network in Feb 2020
- Royal Air Maroc adds Laayoune – Rabat service in S20
- Royal Air Maroc closes Beijing reservations in Feb 2020
- Royal Air Maroc S20 Domestic flight number changes
- Iberia expands Royal Air Maroc codeshare from mid-Dec 2019
- Royal Air Maroc adds Tenerife service from April 2020