Introduction to Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
The oneworld alliance member will compete with Emirates on the service.
- Airline snapshot: Royal Air Maroc
- Royal Air Maroc NW20 International network adjustment as of 17SEP20
- Royal Air Maroc schedules temporary Tangier – Barcelona service in Sep/Oct 2020
- Royal Air Maroc delays International resumption to mid-August 2020
- Royal Air Maroc July/August 2020 International operations as of 03JUL20
- Royal Air Maroc July 2020 domestic network as of 30JUN20