Introduction to Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)
- Brussels Eyes 200 Destinations
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- 50 new routes starting in June 2021
- Royal Air Maroc to increase Spanish network