Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier as well as its largest airline, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services. With its headquarters on the grounds of Casablanca-Anfa Airport it operates a range of flights around the world with codeshare agreements with some of the world's largest carriers such as Etihad, Turkish and Iberia. With orders for further aircraft agreed and new routes in the...
Alitalia and Royal Air Maroc last week launched reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Italy and Morocco, as well as domestic...
- Royal Air Maroc W18 Washington frequency variations
- Royal Air Maroc W18 long-haul changes as of 27MAR18
- Royal Air Maroc increases Manchester service in S18
- Orders update: Airbus finishes the year with a flourish
- Royal Air Maroc boosts Moscow service in June 2018
- Royal Air Maroc Moscow service changes from March 2018