Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier as well as its largest airline, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services. With its headquarters on the grounds of Casablanca-Anfa Airport it operates a range of flights around the world with codeshare agreements with some of the world's largest carriers such as Etihad, Turkish and Iberia. With orders for further aircraft agreed and new routes in the...
Royal Air Maroc in recent schedule update temporary filed Boeing 747-400 operational schedule until mid-September 2018, currently operating on...
- Royal Air Maroc increases London Heathrow capacity in S19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 long-haul expansions from June 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Royal Air Maroc S19 787-9 operations as of 23JUL18
- Royal Air Maroc tentatively outlines 737 MAX 8 service in S19
- Royal Air Maroc updates NW18 Rio de Janeiro operations