Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
With the top ten carrying more than 60 million passengers between them, Routesonline counts down the largest African airlines and looks at their...
- Royal Air Maroc adds one-time Marrakech – Miami flight in 1Q20
- American and Royal Air Maroc apply to codeshare
- Royal Air Maroc adds Antalya seasonal service in S20
- Airline in focus: Royal Air Maroc
- Royal Air Maroc W19 Dakar frequency changes
- Royal Air Maroc adds Beijing Daxing service from Jan 2020