Introduction to Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
Routes details a selection of routes scheduled to start this month.
- Royal Air Maroc revives Dubai route plans
- Airline snapshot: Royal Air Maroc
- Royal Air Maroc NW20 International network adjustment as of 17SEP20
- Royal Air Maroc schedules temporary Tangier – Barcelona service in Sep/Oct 2020
- Royal Air Maroc delays International resumption to mid-August 2020
- Royal Air Maroc July/August 2020 International operations as of 03JUL20