Introduction to Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) recently filed inventory changes for Northern winter 2020/21 season, as the airline closes reservation on various routes. As...
- Royal Air Maroc schedules temporary Tangier – Barcelona service in Sep/Oct 2020
- Royal Air Maroc delays International resumption to mid-August 2020
- Royal Air Maroc July/August 2020 International operations as of 03JUL20
- Royal Air Maroc July 2020 domestic network as of 30JUN20
- Royal Air Maroc begins American codeshare from mid-March 2020
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 5)