Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier as well as its largest airline, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services. With its headquarters on the grounds of Casablanca-Anfa Airport it operates a range of flights around the world with codeshare agreements with some of the world's largest carriers such as Etihad, Turkish and Iberia. From its base at Mohammed V International Airport, the...
Global airline alliance oneworld is to secure new connections to Africa in mid-2020 after signing up its first full member on the continent.
- Royal Air Maroc expands Brasil service from Sep 2019
- Royal Air Maroc moves 737 MAX 8 debut to Jan 2019
- Royal Air Maroc April 2019 Vienna service changes
- Royal Air Maroc schedules new short/mid-haul routes in S19
- Royal Air Maroc schedules 737 MAX 8 Dec 2018 debut
- Royal Air Maroc opens Miami reservations for April 2019 launch