Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier as well as its largest airline, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services. With its headquarters on the grounds of Casablanca-Anfa Airport it operates a range of flights around the world with codeshare agreements with some of the world's largest carriers such as Etihad, Turkish and Iberia. From its base at Mohammed V International Airport, the...
Royal Air Maroc on Thursday (18OCT18) opened reservation for its planned Casablanca – Miami route, 1 of 2 new destinations in...
- Royal Air Maroc S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 17SEP18
- Royal Air Maroc temporary files last Boeing 747 service in Sep 2018
- Royal Air Maroc increases London Heathrow capacity in S19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 long-haul expansions from June 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Royal Air Maroc S19 787-9 operations as of 23JUL18