Royal Air Maroc is Morocco's flag-carrier, operating scheduled international flights to destinations in Africa, Europe and North America; as well as domestic services.
Airbus enjoyed a late flood of orders in 2017, including the finalisation of a record deal for 430 single-aisle aircraft. Southwest Airlines has...
- Royal Air Maroc boosts Moscow service in June 2018
- Royal Air Maroc Moscow service changes from March 2018
- Royal Air Maroc plans Bilbao service from late-March 2018
- Royal Air Maroc NW17 Brasil service changes
- Royal Air Maroc Kenya service changes from Oct 2017
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data