Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
Royal Air Maroc from late-June 2019 is expanding service to Istanbul, as the airline schedules Casablanca – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen route....
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Royal Air Maroc outlines leased A320 operation in S19
- Royal Air Maroc Brazil service changes from April 2019
- Royal Air Maroc leases Qatar Airways 777 aircraft in S19
- Royal Air Maroc adds Casablanca – Bouarfa service from April 2019
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Miami service changes as of 29MAR19