Introduction to Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc (RAM) is the national airline of Morocco and also one of the largest on the African continent. Based at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca, it provides many connections between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America. RAM also offers links to the Americas and Asia.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 22)
- BA and Royal Air Maroc to codeshare
- Royal Air Maroc delays International resumption to mid-August 2020
- Royal Air Maroc July/August 2020 International operations as of 03JUL20
- Royal Air Maroc July 2020 domestic network as of 30JUN20