Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei from mid-December 2018 is adjusting operational schedule on Bandar Seri Begawan – Seoul Incheon route. From 18DEC18, 2 of 3...
- Royal Brunei resumes Taipei service from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Royal Brunei NW18 long-haul service changes
- Royal Brunei adds new Chinese destinations from April 2018
- Royal Brunei increases Surabaya service May - July 2018
- Royal Brunei plans extra regional frequencies from June 2018