Introduction to Royal Brunei Airlines
Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units.
RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei).
From its hub at Brunei International Airport, RB serves a number of regional and international destinations in Australia, China, Indonesia,...
Royal Brunei on Monday (15JUN20) released planned operation for the month of July and August 2020, largely remains unchanged to schedule in June....
- Royal Brunei May/June 2020 Operations as of 04MAY20
- Royal Brunei extends interim schedule to late-May 2020
- Royal Brunei 23MAR20 – 30APR20 operation changes as of 20MAR20
- Royal Brunei extends Mainland China / Hong Kong adjustment to March 2020
- JAL / Royal Brunei begins codeshare service from mid-Feb 2020
- Royal Brunei Feb 2020 China / Hong Kong service adjustment as of 02FEB20