Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei from late-December 2018 is resuming Bandar Seri Begawan – Kuching route, previously served until July 2011. From 28DEC18,...
- Royal Brunei begins Haikou service from late-Nov 2018
- Route rundown: KUL-CCU, CTU-CAI, BWN-NRT
- Royal Brunei adds Tokyo service from March 2019
- Royal Brunei leasese Hi-Fly A340 aircraft in Sep/Oct 2018
- Royal Brunei W18 Seoul schedule changes
- Royal Brunei resumes Taipei service from Dec 2018