Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei from late-June 2019 plans to expand Bandar Seri Begawan – Taipei Taoyuan service, as the airline adds 4 th weekly service,...
- Royal Brunei increases Tokyo flights from June 2019
- Royal Brunei increases Seoul service from April 2019
- Royal Brunei / China Airlines expands codeshare network from March 2019
- Royal Brunei S19 Hong Kong service changes
- Royal Brunei resumes Brisbane service from June 2019
- Royal Brunei resumes Kuching service from late-Dec 2018