Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei Airlines:
has updated their profile
10 months 27 days ago
Royal Brunei in recent schedule update filed planned new route to China, as the airline schedules Bandar Seri Begawan – Hangzhou route....
- Royal Brunei / Myanmar Airways International begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2017
- Royal Brunei increases Seoul service from May 2018
- Royal Brunei proposes regular Seoul service from Oct 2017
- Royal Brunei NW16 Surabaya schedule changes
- Royal Brunei's boutique approach to flying
- China Eastern Begins Royal Brunei Codeshare Service from July 2016