Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
This week: Malaysian carrier Malindo Air adds its eighth destination in India; Sichuan Airlines plans Africa debut; and Royal Brunei Airlines to...
- Royal Brunei adds Tokyo service from March 2019
- Royal Brunei leasese Hi-Fly A340 aircraft in Sep/Oct 2018
- Royal Brunei W18 Seoul schedule changes
- Royal Brunei resumes Taipei service from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Royal Brunei NW18 long-haul service changes