Introduction to Royal Brunei Airlines
Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units.
RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei).
From its hub at Brunei International Airport, RB serves a number of regional and international destinations in Australia, China, Indonesia,...
Royal Brunei last week filed update to its Northern winter 2020/21 operations. Based on the airline’s latest statement issued on Friday...
- Royal Brunei NW20 network changes as of 09SEP20
- Royal Brunei Sep 2020 - Jan 2021 London operations as of 02SEP20
- Royal Brunei Sep/Oct 2020 operations as of 14AUG20
- Royal Brunei Aug/Sep 2020 London operations
- Royal Brunei July/August 2020 operations as of 15JUN20
- Royal Brunei May/June 2020 Operations as of 04MAY20