Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units. RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei). From its hub at Brunei International...
Royal Brunei earlier this month commenced additional routes to China, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned new routes and schedules as follow....
- Royal Brunei increases Surabaya service May - July 2018
- Royal Brunei plans extra regional frequencies from June 2018
- Royal Brunei files preliminary Hangzhou schedule from Feb 2018
- Royal Brunei / Myanmar Airways International begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2017
- Royal Brunei increases Seoul service from May 2018
- Royal Brunei proposes regular Seoul service from Oct 2017