Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units.
RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei).
From its hub at Brunei International Airport, RB serves a number of regional and international destinations in Australia, China, Indonesia,...
Royal Brunei In recent schedule update extended service cancellations to Mainland China to late-March 2020, instead of previously filed...
- JAL / Royal Brunei begins codeshare service from mid-Feb 2020
- Royal Brunei Feb 2020 China / Hong Kong service adjustment as of 02FEB20
- Royal Brunei increases Tokyo flights for Olympics in 3Q20
- Royal Brunei adds schedules Beijing Daxing launch in late-Oct 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Royal Brunei expands RB Link regional network in W19