Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units.
RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei).
From its hub at Brunei International Airport, RB serves...
Royal Brunei in recent schedule update revised planned service resumption on Bandar Seri Begawan – Brisbane route. Previously set to...
- Royal Brunei begins Changsha service from mid-April 2019
- Royal Brunei increases Manila service from late-April 2019
- Royal Brunei boosts Taipei flights in S19
- Royal Brunei increases Tokyo flights from June 2019
- Royal Brunei increases Seoul service from April 2019
- Royal Brunei / China Airlines expands codeshare network from March 2019