Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units.
RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei).
From its hub at Brunei International Airport, RB serves...
Royal Brunei at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand RB Link network, operated by Malindo Air ATR72 aircraft. Additional 4 new...
- Royal Brunei begins RB Link operation from late-July 2019
- Royal Brunei delays Brisbane service resumption to July 2019
- Royal Brunei begins Changsha service from mid-April 2019
- Royal Brunei increases Manila service from late-April 2019
- Royal Brunei boosts Taipei flights in S19
- Royal Brunei increases Tokyo flights from June 2019