Royal Brunei Airlines, the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam currently operates a fleet of ten aircraft comprising, four B787-8 Dreamliners together with six A320-200 units.
RB operates one of the youngest long-haul fleets in the world and is the only airline to guarantee a Boeing 787 Dreamliner service on all long-haul routes. It remains one of the few airlines to offer a Dreamliner service from London to Melbourne (via Dubai and Brunei).
From its hub at Brunei International Airport, RB serves...
Royal Brunei in mid-April 2019 is introducing Bandar Seri Begawan – Changsha service, initially operating once a week from 16APR19 (Day...
- Royal Brunei increases Manila service from late-April 2019
- Royal Brunei boosts Taipei flights in S19
- Royal Brunei increases Tokyo flights from June 2019
- Royal Brunei increases Seoul service from April 2019
- Royal Brunei / China Airlines expands codeshare network from March 2019
- Royal Brunei S19 Hong Kong service changes