On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.”
Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the Amman Stock Exchange in December 2007, after it privatized; Jordanians own majority shares and the company maintained...
Royal Jordanian starting this week is adjusting service to Hong Kong, where it operates Amman – Bangkok – Hong Kong flight. The...
- Royal Jordanian adds Antalya service from May 2020
- Royal Jordanian expands Turkish Airlines codeshare from June 2019
- Royal Jordanian adds Maldives scheduled charter in Sep/Oct 2019
- Royal Jordanian outlines leased 737/A319 operations in S18
- Royal Jordanian schedules Dreamliner Amsterdam service in April 2018
- Royal Jordanian plans Mumbai charters in April 2018