On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.”
Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the Amman Stock Exchange...
Royal Jordanian earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Turkish Airlines, covering additional routes operated by the latter....
- Royal Jordanian adds Maldives scheduled charter in Sep/Oct 2019
- Royal Jordanian outlines leased 737/A319 operations in S18
- Royal Jordanian schedules Dreamliner Amsterdam service in April 2018
- Royal Jordanian plans Mumbai charters in April 2018
- Royal Jordanian resumes Amman – Copenhagen route from June 2018
- Royal Jordanian expands Malaysia Airlines codeshare from Dec 2017