Introduction to Royal Jordanian Airlines
On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.”
Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the Amman Stock Exchange in December 2007, after it privatized; Jordanians own majority shares and the company maintained...
Royal Jordanian's growth strategy is based on opening up new destinations and boosting frequencies.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 16, 2023)
- Qatar-Jordan To Liberalize Air Services
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 16, 2022)
- Jordan Aviation applies to serve US routes
- PRESS RELEASE: Airline CEOs and association leaders confirmed to speak at Routes Reconnected
Royal Jordanian Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Royal Jordanian Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper