On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.” Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the...
Royal Jordanian during Christmas and New Year season is operating extra service to Bucharest, served on charter basis, including Aqaba –...
- Royal Jordanian W17 Aqaba – Nordic charters overview
- Alitalia / Royal Jordanian begins codeshare service from Feb 2017
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases
- Royal Jordanian plans 787 Algiers / Rome service in S17
- Royal Jordanian increases New York flights in S17
- Royal Jordanian Kuala Lumpur service changes from Jan 2017