On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.” Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the...
Royal Jordanian last week opened reservation for Amman – Copenhagen nonstop service, operating on scheduled daily basis. The oneWorld...
- Royal Jordanian expands Malaysia Airlines codeshare from Dec 2017
- Royal Jordanian expands Turkish Airlines codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba – Bucharest charters in W17
- Royal Jordanian W17 Aqaba – Nordic charters overview
- Alitalia / Royal Jordanian begins codeshare service from Feb 2017
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases