On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.” Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the...
Royal Jordanian between June and September 2018 is leasing Airbus A319 and Boeing 737 aircraft to support its operation. The leased aircraft is...
- Royal Jordanian schedules Dreamliner Amsterdam service in April 2018
- Royal Jordanian plans Mumbai charters in April 2018
- Royal Jordanian resumes Amman – Copenhagen route from June 2018
- Royal Jordanian expands Malaysia Airlines codeshare from Dec 2017
- Royal Jordanian expands Turkish Airlines codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba – Bucharest charters in W17