On Dec. 15, 1963, RJ was established by a Royal Decree issued by His Majesty King Hussein, as the national air carrier of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Upon issuing the decree, King Hussein said: “I want our national carrier to be our ambassador of good will around the world and a bridge across which we exchange culture, civilization, trade, technology, friendship and better understanding with the rest of the world.” Royal Jordanian shares started being listed on the...
Royal Jordanian during the month of April 2018 plans to operate Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner aircraft on Amman – Amsterdam route, serving once...
- Royal Jordanian plans Mumbai charters in April 2018
- Royal Jordanian resumes Amman – Copenhagen route from June 2018
- Royal Jordanian expands Malaysia Airlines codeshare from Dec 2017
- Royal Jordanian expands Turkish Airlines codeshare routes from Dec 2017
- Royal Jordanian schedules Aqaba – Bucharest charters in W17
- Royal Jordanian W17 Aqaba – Nordic charters overview