Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) was incorporated on 1 July 1958 through enactment of Nepal Airlines Corporation Act. 2019 with the following main objective to provide air transport service to any person, agency or organization who need such service for transportation of men or materials from one airport to another either within or outside the country.
Nepal Airlines starting next week introduces additional Airbus A330 routes, replacing Airbus A320. Planned new A330 operating routes include:...
- Nepal Airlines increases Dubai flights from August 2018
- Nepal Airlines plans A330 Doha debut in August 2018
- Nepal Airlines boosts Delhi flights from Dec 2016
- Nepal Airlines resumes Dubai service from Aug 2016
- Nepal Airlines to Commence Bangalore Service from Sep 2015
- Nepal Airlines to Resume Mumbai Service from Sep 2015