Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) was incorporated on 1 July 1958 through enactment of Nepal Airlines Corporation Act. 2019 with the following main objective to provide air transport service to any person, agency or organization who need such service for transportation of men or materials from one airport to another either within or outside the country.
Nepal Airlines during the month of July and August 2019 plans to increase service to Delhi and Dubai, mostly in effect from this week. Planned...
- Nepal Airlines delays Osaka service to late-August 2019
- Nepal Airlines schedules July 2019 Osaka service resumption
- Nepal Airlines 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- Nepal Airlines schedules additional A330 service from Aug 2018
- Nepal Airlines increases Dubai flights from August 2018
- Nepal Airlines plans A330 Doha debut in August 2018