Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
Wizz Air is stepping up competition with Ryanair at Bari in southern Italy, while the Hungarian carrier’s Abu Dhabi offshoot is also growing.
- Ryanair sees 'huge potential' for UK domestic routes
- Capacity shortfall looms for European airports, Ryanair DAC CEO says
- Ryanair increases UK-Greece capacity
- City of Derry targets hub connectivity
- Double base opening as Ryanair expands in Croatia
- Ryanair plans new Greek bases