Introduction to Ryanair
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
The airport has a 'compelling' business case that is giving it the confidence to draw up future investment plans, CEO Glyn Jones says.
- Ryanair To Establish Fifth Portugal Base On Madeira
- Wizz To Deploy Fifth Aircraft In Rome
- Top 20: European Airlines
- Video: Ryanair Interview
- Ryanair Launching UK Routes To Morocco, Ukraine
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More