Introduction to Ryanair Group
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
The airline will fly 42 routes from the UK airport from April 2023.
- Ryanair To Grow Cornwall Offering In Summer 2023
- Interview: Vienna Targets Asia Recovery
- Ryanair Confident Of Winter Plans
- Airline In Focus: Ryanair
- Newcastle Targets Sustainable Recovery, Eyes Cargo Growth
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 3, 2022)