Introduction to Ryanair Group
Ryanair is the largest low cost operator in Europe, operating from over thirty bases across Europe operating a fleet of B737-800 aircraft. Ryanair carried over 100 million passengers in 2016.
Ryanair attends Routes events across Europe to discuss current and potential routes in the region.
The Irish carrier’s new service from Sarajevo (SJJ) will kick off in April 2024, when Ryanair will open 6X-weekly service between SJJ and London...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 27, 2023)
- Ryanair Plans Portuguese Cuts Over Airport Charges Hike
- Ryanair CEO: European Capacity Constraints To Push Air Fares Higher
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 2, 2023)
- Ryanair To Cut 17 Dublin Routes Over Charges Dispute
- Ryanair To Reopen Copenhagen Base Despite Airport Charges Swipe
Ryanair Group's Network Powered by
Explore Ryanair Group's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper