Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787 Dreamliner and Airbus A330 Regional, of which SAUDIA is the ‘Global Launch Customer...
Saudia in summer 2020 season is reducing Jeddah – Guangzhou service on seasonal basis, reflected in this week’s schedule update....
- Saudia expands Air France codeshare from Jan 2020
- Saudia resumes Riyadh – Vienna seasonal service in S20
- Saudia resumes Jeddah – Malaga service in S20
- Saudia W20 Jeddah – Islamabad preliminary aircraft changes
- Saudia NS20 Johannesburg frequency changes as of 18DEC19
- Saudia S20 Athens service changes