Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation. Saudia today, 3rd September, have launched a Request for Proposals from airports on a...
Saudia from June 2018 is plans to resume service to Austria, which sees the airline operating Jeddah – Riyadh – Vienna service from...
- Saudia expands Manchester capacity in W18
- Saudia adds A330Regional Jeddah – Munich service in S18
- Saudia adds A330Regional Munich service in S18
- Saudia opens Izmir / Malaga reservations in S18
- Korean Air / Saudia resumes codeshare service from March 2018
- Saudia plans Moscow charters in June 2018