Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation. Saudia today, 3rd September, have launched a Request for Proposals from airports on a...
Skyteam member Saudia in last week’s schedule update filed preliminary schedule for Jeddah – Marrakech scheduled regular service....
- Saudia expands Etihad codeshare from late-Jan 2019
- Saudia files proposed Riyadh – Athens schedule from June 2019
- Saudia S19 International service changes as of 08JAN19
- Saudia S19 Frankfurt aircraft changes
- Saudia S19 Guangzhou aircraft changes as of 28DEC18
- Saudia / CSA Czech Airlines begins codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018