Introduction to Saudia
Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As an economic enabler for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; the company's motto is " The wings of Kingdom's Vision 2030". The ambitious plan is targeting 100 million tourists and more than 330 million airport pax a year by 2030. Saudia is key player to achieve these targets. The 76 years old airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2019 the airline carried more than 33 million passengers and flew to more than 90 destinations...
Executives emphasized continued growth in the region, highlighting Dubai’s evolution from being solely a connection hub to also serving as a...
- Saudi ACP Supports Hainan Airlines, Saudia Routes
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 2, 2023)
- Saudia Schedules London Route From Planned Mega-City
- Saudia Restarting Al Ula-Paris Service
- Seoul Becomes Latest Point In Saudia’s Network
Saudia's Network Powered by
Explore Saudia's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper