Introduction to Saudia
Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787 Dreamliner and Airbus A330 Regional, of which SAUDIA is the ‘Global Launch Customer...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 26)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 19)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- Saudia August - October 2020 Preliminary International network as of 12JUL20
- Saudia NS20 International inventory update as of 23MAY20
- Saudia schedules one-time Australia charter in mid-May 2020