Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation. Saudia today, 3rd September, have launched a Request for Proposals from airports on a...
As low-cost carrier Flynas begins taking delivery of the first of 80 Airbus A320neo aircraft, Routesonline looks at the rapid growth of Saudi...
- Saudia schedules extra Manchester service during Holidays season 2018/19
- Saudia increases Abu Dhabi flights in W18
- Saudia W18 Kuala Lumpur frequency increase
- Saudia restores 4th weekly Singapore service from late-Oct 2018
- Saudia adds Jeddah – Erbil route from Oct 2018
- Etihad / Saudia plans codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2018