Introduction to Saudia
Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787 Dreamliner and Airbus A330 Regional, of which SAUDIA is the ‘Global Launch Customer...
Scheduled flights have resumed today following the detente reached last week.
- Saudia NW20 Amsterdam service changes
- Saudia NW20 International network changes as of 07OCT20
- Saudia restores additional International routes; NW20 changes as of 23SEP20
- Saudia Oct 2020 International operations as of 20SEP20
- Saudia NW20 Domestic network changes as of 06SEP20
- Saudia NW20 International operation changes as of 03SEP20