Introduction to Saudia
Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787 Dreamliner and Airbus A330 Regional, of which SAUDIA is the ‘Global Launch Customer...
Saudi Arabia since yesterday (15MAR20) has suspended all International flights for 2 weeks, announced on Saturday (14MAR20). Based on OAG...
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- Saudia expands Alitalia codeshare network from mid-Feb 2020
- Saudia moves 787-10 Jeddah – Paris service to April 2020
- Saudia proposes 3Q20 Manchester service increase
- Saudia suspends Guangzhou reservations from Feb 2020