Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing...
Saudia in last week’s schedule update filed Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner service to Europe, which was not covered on Airlineroute last week....
- Saudia 1Q20 Johannesburg aircraft changes
- Saudia W19 International service changes as of 21AUG19
- Saudia outlines 787-10 schedules in Oct 2019
- Saudia S20 Riyadh – Paris Preliminary aircraft changes
- Saudia temporary files Boeing 787-10 service in S20
- Saudia adds Jeddah – Athens service from late-Oct 2019