Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing 787 Dreamliner and Airbus A330 Regional, of which SAUDIA is the ‘Global Launch Customer...
Saudia in December 2019 and January 2020 plans to increase capacity on Jeddah – Geneva route, as selected will see A330Regional operating,...
- Saudia intends to resume Amsterdam passenger service in S20
- Saudia expands Etihad codeshare from late-Oct 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Saudia / Alitalia expands codeshare routes in late-Oct 2019
- Saudia looks to growth; sees LCC flyadeal evolving into feed carrier
- Saudia March 2020 Jeddah – Paris aircraft changes