Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation. Saudia today, 3rd September, have launched a Request for Proposals from airports on a...
Saudia during World Cup in June 2018 plans to operate charter service to Moscow, which sees 381-seater 777-300ER aircraft operating from Jeddah...
- Saudia S18 Nairobi service changes as of 08FEB18
- Saudia plans Malaga service resumption in S18
- Saudia files preliminary Izmir service June - Sep 2018
- Saudia S18 Jeddah – Istanbul aircraft changes
- Saudia NS18 Nairobi service changes as of 17JAN18
- Saudia extends A330Regional service to South Asia in W17