Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation. Saudia today, 3rd September, have launched a Request for Proposals from airports on a...
Saudia's low-cost subsidiary flyadeal, previously an all-Airbus operator, has committed to ordering up to 50 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft as it seeks to...
- Saudia files proposed Riyadh – Athens schedule from June 2019
- Saudia S19 International service changes as of 08JAN19
- Saudia S19 Frankfurt aircraft changes
- Saudia S19 Guangzhou aircraft changes as of 28DEC18
- Saudia / CSA Czech Airlines begins codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018
- Saudia ends regular Thiruvananthapuram service in late-Dec 2018