Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) is the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Currently in its 74th year of operations, the airline is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO).
In 2018 the airline carried more than 34 million passengers and flies to more than 90 destinations across four continents.
SAUDIA flies a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with the latest aircraft types, including the Boeing 777-300, Boeing...
Saudia in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting service to Greece, where it plans to operate Jeddah – Athens route from 28OCT19. This route...
- World Routes Young Leaders programme set to provide exclusive opportunities for the industry’s rising stars
- Airline CEOs set to give exclusive insight at World Routes 2019
- Saudia extends Air Europa codeshare to Miami from May 2019
- Alitalia expands Saudia codeshare network from April 2019
- Saudia S19 Malaga service adjustment
- Saudia plans seasonal Marrakech regular service in S19