Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 80 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. The airline also operates domestic and international charter flights. Saudi Arabian Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organisation.
Alitalia earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Saudia, as AZ-coded flight numbers being placed on various routes within Saudi...
- Saudia S19 Malaga service adjustment
- Saudia plans seasonal Marrakech regular service in S19
- Saudia expands Etihad codeshare from late-Jan 2019
- Saudia files proposed Riyadh – Athens schedule from June 2019
- Saudia S19 International service changes as of 08JAN19
- Saudia S19 Frankfurt aircraft changes