Introduction to Seaborne Airlines
Based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, serving 18 destinations within the Caribbean including BVI, USVI, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Dominica, St. Maarten, St. Kitts and Nevis and four destinations within the Dominican Republic. The fleet is comprised of Saab 340bs. Codeshare and interline agreements with multiple major US carriers.
Seaborne Airlines from February 2019 plans to resume San Juan – Santiago (Dominican Republic) , previously served until November 2014. From...
- Seaborne Airlines boosts US Virgin Islands service from late-Dec 2018
- Seaborne / Vieques Air Link begins partnership from July 2017
- Seaborne Airlines resumes Puerto Rico - Antigua link in July 2017
- Seaborne Airlines boosts Beef Island service from Dec 2016
- Delta enhances Caribbean travel options in W16
- Seaborne doubles Anguilla service from Nov 2016