Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
ANA in the last few weeks filed international service changes for winter 2018/19 season, with majority of adjustment filed up to 30NOV18, while...
- Shanghai Airlines outlines 787-9 operation in Sep/Oct 2018
- Shanghai Airlines adds Shanghai Pu Dong – Macau from March 2018
- Delta expands China Eastern codeshares from Sep 2017
- Shanghai Airlines plans Krabi launch in August 2017
- Shanghai Airlines boosts Kuala Lumpur flights from June 2017
- Shanghai Airlines adds Beijing – Bangkok route in W16