Introduction to Shanghai Airlines Co. Ltd
Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
China Eastern and Shanghai Airlines in the last few weeks gradually filed planned International operation, scheduled from 25OCT20 to 31DEC20....
- China Eastern August 2020 International scheduled operations as of 24JUL20
- China Eastern June 2020 International operations as of 27MAY20
- Chinese carriers International operation revision 29MAR20 – 02MAY20 as of 01APR20
- Shanghai Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 International changes as of 14FEB20
- China / Taiwan Feb - Apr 2020 Cross-Strait service changes as of 11FEB20
- Shanghai Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Intl / Regional Service adjustment as of 04FEB20