Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines earlier this month added Shanghai Pu Dong – Macau route, in addition to existing Shanghai Hongqiao – Macau route....
- Delta expands China Eastern codeshares from Sep 2017
- Shanghai Airlines plans Krabi launch in August 2017
- Shanghai Airlines boosts Kuala Lumpur flights from June 2017
- Shanghai Airlines adds Beijing – Bangkok route in W16
- Shanghai Airlines W16 Thailand operations as of 13SEP16
- Shanghai Airlines adds Changsha – Busan service in Sep 2016