Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines from June 2019 is adding service to Europe, where the airline scheduled 3 weekly Shanghai Pu Dong – Budapest nonstop...
- Shanghai Airlines S19 Shanghai Hongqiao – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 Shanghai – Hong Kong route in late-Jan 2019
- ANA W18 international service changes as of 22OCT18
- Shanghai Airlines outlines 787-9 operation in Sep/Oct 2018
- Shanghai Airlines adds Shanghai Pu Dong – Macau from March 2018
- Delta expands China Eastern codeshares from Sep 2017