Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines over the weekend opened reservation for additional service to Hungary, with the launch of Shanghai Pu Dong – Xi’An...
- Shanghai Airlines adds Wenzhou – Japan service in W19
- Shanghai Airlines adds Zhengzhou – Phuket route in W19
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 Seoul Gimpo service in Aug 2019
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 Shanghai Pu Dong – Tokyo Haneda service in 3Q19
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 service to Taipei from June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines increases Guangzhou – Nagoya service from June 2019