Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines in last week’s inventory update filed planned Boeing 787-9 service, scheduled to operate following routes once a day....
- Shanghai Airlines adds Shanghai Pu Dong – Macau from March 2018
- Delta expands China Eastern codeshares from Sep 2017
- Shanghai Airlines plans Krabi launch in August 2017
- Shanghai Airlines boosts Kuala Lumpur flights from June 2017
- Shanghai Airlines adds Beijing – Bangkok route in W16
- Shanghai Airlines W16 Thailand operations as of 13SEP16