Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed capacity increase on Shanghai Pu Dong – Taipei Taoyuan route, with the...
- Shanghai Airlines increases Guangzhou – Nagoya service from June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines adds Guangzhou – Nagoya service from April 2019
- Shanghai Airlines adds Budapest service from June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines S19 Shanghai Hongqiao – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 Shanghai – Hong Kong route in late-Jan 2019
- ANA W18 international service changes as of 22OCT18