Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Shanghai Airlines during the month of August 2019 is adjusting Shanghai Hongqiao – Seoul Gimpo operational aircraft, with the introduction...
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 Shanghai Pu Dong – Tokyo Haneda service in 3Q19
- Shanghai Airlines adds Boeing 787 service to Taipei from June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines increases Guangzhou – Nagoya service from June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines adds Guangzhou – Nagoya service from April 2019
- Shanghai Airlines adds Budapest service from June 2019
- Shanghai Airlines S19 Shanghai Hongqiao – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes