Shanghai Airlines based in Shanghai, is a major Chinese carrier operating extensive domestic routes and internationally to Cambodia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. Its main bases are Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It also retains a few flights at Nanjing and Hangzhou, and is one of the most concentrated "hub and spoke" airlines in China.
Japan Airlines (JAL) inked a codeshare agreement with Shanghai Airlines that it said expands its network in China by two routes.
- Eastar Jet adds Jeju – Shanghai from mid-Jan 2020
- Shanghai Airlines increases Shanghai Pu Dong – Tokyo Haneda service in S20
- JAL / Shanghai Airlines begins codeshare service from mid-Jan 2020
- Shanghai Airlines revises Chengdu – Budapest service in 1Q20
- Shanghai Airlines adds Chengdu – Budapest service from late-Dec 2019
- Mainland Chinese Carriers 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes