(Subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Ltd / formerly Tradewinds (Pte) Ltd)
Eastar Jet and SilkAir are set to launch services between Singapore and Busan as part of efforts to promote trade, business and tourism.
- Silk Air increases Bangalore service from May 2019
- Silk Air S19 Davao service changes
- Silk Air expands 737 MAX 8 regional network in S19
- Silk Air schedules Broome service in June 2019
- Silk Air adds limited-time Nagoya service in Apr/May 2019
- Silk Air adds Busan service from May 2019