Silver Airways Corp. (IATA: 3M) is a U.S. owned and operated airline operating almost 200 daily scheduled flights to/from 46 gateways throughout the United States and The Bahamas. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Silver Airways operates a growing fleet of Saab SF340 Bplus aircraft throughout The Bahamas, Florida, and the southeastern United States in conjunction with a codeshare agreement with United Airlines. The company also operates as a United Express carrier from hubs in...
Silver Airways from mid-January 2019 is introducing new route from Ft. Lauderdale, offering Ft. Lauderdale – Daytona Beach nonstop route....
- Silver Airways adds Ft. Lauderdale – Pensacola service from Feb 2019
- Silver Airways plans New Bight/Cat Island launch in Feb 2019
- Silver Airways removes planned Branson launch in late-August 2018
- Silver Airways Bahamas service changes from Aug 2018
- Silver Airways delays Orlando – Huntsville launch to Sep 2018
- Silver Airways adds Boston – Bar Harbor from July 2018