Silver Airways Corp. (IATA: 3M) is a U.S. owned and operated airline operating almost 200 daily scheduled flights to/from 46 gateways throughout the United States and The Bahamas. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Silver Airways operates a growing fleet of Saab SF340 Bplus aircraft throughout The Bahamas, Florida, and the southeastern United States in conjunction with a codeshare agreement with United Airlines. The company also operates as a United Express carrier from hubs in...
Silver Airways from August 2018 is adjusting service to The Bahamas, which sees several routes being cancelled. Originally scheduled until mid-Nov...
- Silver Airways delays Orlando – Huntsville launch to Sep 2018
- Silver Airways adds Boston – Bar Harbor from July 2018
- Silver Airways schedules Branson launch in late-Aug 2018
- Silver Airways adds Huntsville service from May 2018
- Silver Airways adds limited-time Tampa – North Eleuthera route in Sep/Oct 2017
- Silver Airways ends Cuba service in April 2017