Introduction to Silver Airways
Silver Airways LLC (IATA: 3M) is a U.S. owned and operated airline operating nearly 100 daily scheduled flights from its gateways in Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, and San Juan.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Silver Airways operates an expanding fleet of ATR42-600 and ATR72-600 aircraft in addition to a core fleet of Saab SF340 Bplus aircraft throughout the Caribbean, The Bahamas, Florida, and the southeastern United States in conjunction with codeshare agreements with United Airlines, jetBlue, Delta, and American Airlines.
Silver Airways this week announced service expansion at South Carolina, where the airline plans to launch 3 routes to Columbia , on board...
- Silver Airways reschedules Charleston SC launch to late-Nov 2020
- Silver Airways Sep 2020 International network as of 30AUG20
- Silver Airways July 2020 Bahamas operations as of 01JUL20
- Silver Airways removes planned Charleston SC July 2020 launch
- Silver Airways July 2020 Caribbean operations as of 26JUN20
- Silver Airways moves Charleston SC launch to July 2020