Introduction to Silver Airways
Silver Airways LLC (IATA: 3M) is a U.S. owned and operated airline operating nearly 100 daily scheduled flights from its gateways in Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, and San Juan.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Silver Airways operates an expanding fleet of ATR 42-600 and ATR 72-600 aircraft throughout the Caribbean, The Bahamas, Florida, and the southeastern United States in conjunction with codeshare agreements with United Airlines, jetBlue, Delta, and American Airlines.
Work is starting on a new international facility that aims to increase the breadth of destinations offered from the Florida airport.
- Route Analysis: Jacksonville-New Orleans
- Silver Airways adds Columbia SC service from Dec 2020
- Silver Airways reschedules Charleston SC launch to late-Nov 2020
- Silver Airways Sep 2020 International network as of 30AUG20
- Silver Airways July 2020 Bahamas operations as of 01JUL20
- Silver Airways removes planned Charleston SC July 2020 launch