Silver Airways Corp. (IATA: 3M) is a U.S. owned and operated airline operating almost 200 daily scheduled flights to/from 46 gateways throughout the United States and The Bahamas.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Silver Airways operates a growing fleet of Saab SF340 Bplus aircraft throughout The Bahamas, Florida, and the southeastern United States in conjunction with a codeshare agreement with United Airlines. The company also operates as a United Express carrier from hubs in Washington-Dulles...
Silver Airways in recent schedule update re-scheduled planned launch date for service to New Bight/Big Cat , previously scheduled to begin on...
- Silver Airways adds Daytona Beach service from Jan 2019
- Silver Airways adds Ft. Lauderdale – Pensacola service from Feb 2019
- Silver Airways plans New Bight/Cat Island launch in Feb 2019
- Silver Airways removes planned Branson launch in late-August 2018
- Silver Airways Bahamas service changes from Aug 2018
- Silver Airways delays Orlando – Huntsville launch to Sep 2018