Introduction to Sky Airline
SKY is a low-cost airline with a 22-year history and presence in 8 countries in the Americas. The airline operates domestic and international routes through its subsidiaries in Chile and Peru, covering more than 32 cities within Chile and Perú, and other 12 cities in The Americas.
In 2022, the carrier was recognized as the best low-cost airline in South America by the international consulting firm Skytrax. Moreover, for the third consecutive year in 2023, the company received the recognition from CH-Aviation as the airline with the newest fleet in South America and the fourth worldwide.
Chile’s Sky Airline is seeking a foreign air carrier permit so it can serve the U.S.
- SKY Airline to launch two new routes in Chile
- SKY Airline unveiled an unprecedented expansion in Latin America, marking its entry into Uruguay with the introduction of four new routes departing from Montevideo
- SKY Airline launches its first sustainability report
- SKY Airline commenced operations to Cajamarca and Chiclayo, reaching a total of 16 destinations in Perú
- SKY commenced flights on its new international route Lima - Sao Paulo
- SKY initiates operations from Santiago de Chile to Porto Alegre, its fourth destination in Brazil
Sky Airline's Network Powered by
Explore Sky Airline's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Sky Airline
4 months 1 day ago