South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the provision of passenger...
South African Airways in late-July 2019 launched codeshare partnership with Brazilian carrier GOL, covering the latter’s service via Sao...
- South African Airways delays Guangzhou launch to Jan 2020
- South African Airways streamlines Washington service from Sep 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- South African Airways to return to mainland China
- South African reduces Hong Kong flights from Sep 2019
- South African Airways adds Guangzhou service from mid-Sep 2019