Introduction to South African Airways
South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the provision of passenger airline and cargo transport services together with related services, which are...
The agreement is the latest step in a wider partnership between the airlines.
- Consolidation Key To Improving African Connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)
- SAA, Kenya Airways ink cooperation pact to explore ‘mutual growth’
- United grows Southern Africa connectivity with Airlink partnership
- South African Airways restarts service with limited route network