South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the...
South African Airways chief executive Vuyani Jarana explains how he intends to turnaround the struggling carrier.
- SAA CEO pledges to bring ‘a culture of winning’
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Airline in focus: South African Airways
- South African Airways closes Abuja bookings in NS18
- South African NS18 Dakar / Washington aircraft changes