South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the...
This week: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder; Qatar Airways takes stake in China Southern; Neeleman’s latest venture firms up A220 order;...
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- South African 1H19 West Africa – Washington service changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- South African increases Luanda service from Sep 2018
- Video: key quotes from Routes Africa
- Routes Weekly top five: Qatar Airways, World Routes Marketing Awards, Ryanair, Italy, South African Airways and more