South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the...
Hong Kong Airlines in 2019 intends to commence codeshare partnership with South African Airways, based on the week of 20JAN19’s OAG...
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- South African 1H19 West Africa – Washington service changes
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- South African increases Luanda service from Sep 2018
- Video: key quotes from Routes Africa