South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the provision of passenger airline and cargo transport services together with related services, which are...
South African Airways in last Friday’s schedule update filed changes for Johannesburg – New York JFK route, with the introduction of...
- South African Airways extends Hong Kong suspension to late-Feb 2020
- South African Airways extends Hong Kong suspension to late-Jan 2020
- South African Airways extends Hong Kong suspension to mid-Jan 2020
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- South African temporary reduces Hong Kong service in Nov/Dec 2019
- What does the future hold for South African Airways?