Introduction to South African Airways
South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the provision of passenger airline and cargo transport services together with related services, which are...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- South African Airways Suspends Malawi Operations
- South African Airways Returns To Brazil With Two Intercontinental Routes
- South African Airways To Resume Intercontinental Flying
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 12, 2022)
- SAA Adding New Routes Ahead Of Holidays
- Kenya Airways And SAA Launch Codeshare Partnership