South African Airways (SAA) is a Star Alliance member and operates to over 40 destinations in 26 countries across the globe. SAA's offers over 14,000 weekly connections through its global partners' network with O.R Tambo International as the main hub. SAA carriers over 6 million passengers annually accros the network. Bringing the world to Africa. Taking Africa to the world. The airline has a fleet of mainly Airbus aircraft which allows it to fly across the globe and complete a...
In the first of our new features, we take a closer look at one of the airlines registered for an upcoming Routes event.
- South African Airways closes Abuja bookings in NS18
- South African NS18 Dakar / Washington aircraft changes
- South African reduces London service from April 2018
- South African NS18 Nairobi frequency changes
- South African NS18 Sao Paulo aircraft changes
- South African Airways NS18 Luanda service changes