South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the...
South African Airways from September 2018 is restoring operational frequencies on Johannesburg – Luanda service. From 09SEP18, the airline...
- Video: key quotes from Routes Africa
- Routes Weekly top five: Qatar Airways, World Routes Marketing Awards, Ryanair, Italy, South African Airways and more
- SAA targets South America partnerships
- Routes Podcast: South African Airways' CEO Vuyani Jarana
- SAA CEO pledges to bring ‘a culture of winning’
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa