South African Airways (SAA) is a Star Alliance member and operates to over 40 destinations across the globe. SAA's offers over 14,000 weekly connections through its global partners' network with O.R Tambo International as the main hub. SAA carriers over 6 million passengers annually accros the network. Bringing the world to Africa. Taking Africa to the world.
South African Airways:
has updated their profile
2 years 6 months ago
South African Airways this month made additional changes to its intra-Africa operation, as the airline schedules to end Libreville, Cotonou and...
- South African Airways intra-Africa service changes from Sep 2017
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- How South African aviation could turn the tables
- South African Sao Paulo service changes from late-Apr 2017
- SA Airlink to launch E-Jet operations in South Africa
- SAA adds A330 Victoria Falls service in 1Q17