South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the provision of passenger...
Four years after operating its last service to mainland China, South African Airways is set to return to the market later this year. It is also...
- South African reduces Hong Kong flights from Sep 2019
- South African Airways adds Guangzhou service from mid-Sep 2019
- Hong Kong Airlines proposes South African Airways codesharing in 1Q19
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- South African 1H19 West Africa – Washington service changes
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world