South African Airways is one of the leading carriers in Africa, serving 57 destinations in partnership with SA Express, Airlink and SAA’s low-cost carrier, Mango. The partnership serves the entire continent and eight intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub. This caters for more than half of the African Union states - to 19 destinations in 15 countries in Africa. It is a member of the largest international airline network, Star Alliance. SAA’s core business is the provision of passenger airline and cargo transport services together with related services, which are...
In an open and candid interview, Vuyani Jarana, South African Airways’ former CEO, will share his view on the challenges the carrier faces, next...
- South African closes Guangzhou reservations from Jan 2020
- Air Seychelles expands South African Airways codeshare to US in NW19
- Ethiopian Airlines adds South African codeshare to Perth from late-Oct 2019
- South African Airways begins Africa World Airlines codeshare from Oct 2019
- South African Airways begins GOL codeshares from late-July 2019
- South African Airways delays Guangzhou launch to Jan 2020