Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a day, and...
Southwest Airlines in January 2020 is discontinuing Denver – Belize City service, a seasonal service suspension. This route is currently...
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- Southwest discontinues Newark service in Nov 2019
- Oakland seeks to build on Southwest success
- Southwest, United and Spirit confirm attendance at TakeOff 2019
- Southwest adds limited-time Nashville – Sacramento service in May/June 2019
- Southwest targets growth despite heavy MAX costs