Introduction to Southwest Airlines
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 50th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 56,000 Employees to a Customer base that topped 130 million passengers in 2019. Southwest has a robust network of point-to-point service with a strong presence across top leisure and business markets. In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. In...
The Florida airport has not been connected to London since a Gatwick service ended in 2020.
- US airports continue to see strong passenger throughput
- Analysis: US-Mexico market exceeds pre-pandemic levels
- Route Analysis: Los Angeles-Honolulu
- Southwest targets Hawaii growth
- Southwest Airlines to restart Costa Rica flights in June
- Southwest resumes Houston Bush Intercontinental after 16-year absence