Introduction to Southwest Airlines
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 60,000 Employees to a Customer base topping 130 million passengers annually. Southwest became the nation’s largest domestic air carrier in 2003 and maintains that ranking based on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s most recent reporting of domestic originating passengers boarded. In peak travel seasons, Southwest operates more than 4,000 weekday...
The Texas-based carrier will soon increase the number of Californian airports it serves to 13.
- Network Tracker: 2020 in review
- Southwest adds two new California destinations
- Southwest Airlines eyes ‘unique opportunity to play offense’ on network
- Regional overview: North America
- Mexico’s relaxed borders attract US leisure traffic
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
Latest Updates from Southwest Airlines
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago