Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a...
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers are now accepting meeting requests.
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Meeting request system for World Routes 2018 opens soon
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Southwest Airlines adds Chicago – Los Cabos service from Nov 2018
- Southwest expands Ft. Lauderdale – Havana service from Aug 2018