Introduction to Southwest Airlines
In its 51st year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by nearly 54,000 Employees to a Customer base that topped 130 million passengers in 2019. Southwest has a robust network of point-to-point service with a strong presence across top leisure and business markets. In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. In 2020, the carrier...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Southwest Airlines Launching Host Of Leisure-Focused Routes In 2024
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 11, 2023)
- Houston City Council Clears Hobby Airport Expansion
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 31, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 10, 2023)
- Baltimore-Washington Airport, Southwest Airlines Eye Growth With $425M Project
Southwest Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Southwest Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper