Introduction to Southwest Airlines
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 60,000 Employees to a Customer base topping 130 million passengers annually. Southwest became the nation’s largest domestic air carrier in 2003 and maintains that ranking based on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s most recent reporting of domestic originating passengers boarded. In peak travel seasons, Southwest operates more than 4,000 weekday...
How airlines around the world are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: North America market update
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)
- Southwest Airlines to cut capacity at least 20%
- Southwest to begin Mexico routes from Phoenix
- Southwest eyes Denver-Steamboat Springs route
- Southwest officially removes MAX from schedule through Aug. 10