ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 60,000 Employees to a Customer base topping 130 million passengers annually. Southwest became the nation’s largest domestic air carrier in 2003 and maintains that ranking based on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s most recent reporting of domestic originating passengers boarded. In peak travel seasons, Southwest operates more than 4,000 weekday...
The LCC will start service from San Diego to Maui and Honolulu in April.
- 737 MAX grounding has Southwest focused on short-haul routes
- Southwest adds Super Bowl flights to South Florida
- US airlines take advantage of college football championship demand
- Southwest schedules new seasonal routes from June 2020
- Southwest Media Webpage
- Southwest adds Houston Hobby – Cozumel service from March 2020