Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a day, and...
The event designed for the North American marketplace is attracting leading US airlines.
- Southwest adds limited-time Nashville – Sacramento service in May/June 2019
- Southwest targets growth despite heavy MAX costs
- Route rundown: CNX-DAD, HAJ-BDS, OAK-HNL
- Southwest Airlines begins Hawaii service from mid-March 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes