Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a...
Southwest Airlines from April 2019 is resuming San Jose CA – New Orleans service, after brief hiatus since August 2018. The airline plans...
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 Domestic market additions
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in Jan 2019
- World Routes meeting request system now open