Introduction to Southwest Airlines
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 60,000 Employees to a Customer base topping 130 million passengers annually. Southwest became the nation’s largest domestic air carrier in 2003 and maintains that ranking based on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s most recent reporting of domestic originating passengers boarded. In peak travel seasons, Southwest operates more than 4,000 weekday...
Recovery from pandemic will 'be choppy,' CFO of rival Delta says.
- Salt Lake City moves forward with opening of new airport
- Miami and Palm Springs to join Southwest’s network
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- Spirit adds Orange County to route map
- Southwest Airlines signals US passenger traffic market is weakening
- Southwest plans Nashville – San Juan service from March 2021
Latest Updates from Southwest Airlines
has updated their profile
10 months 1 day ago