Introduction to Southwest Airlines
In its 51st year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by nearly 54,000 Employees to a Customer base that topped 130 million passengers in 2019. Southwest has a robust network of point-to-point service with a strong presence across top leisure and business markets. In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. In 2020, the carrier...
Construction on the gates and supporting facilities started in 2019.
- Southwest Airlines Focuses On Increasing Flight Frequencies
- Southwest Airlines Links Oklahoma City With San Antonio
- Southwest, United Add Service From Santa Barbara
- Southwest Airlines Seeks To Add Depth To Network
- Southwest Airlines Planning Houston Hobby Expansion
- Southwest Airlines 'A Caged Lion' For Growth