Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a...
Southwest Airlines in late-August 2018 extended its travel bookings into early-April 2019, including the opening of 5 domestic markets, mainly...
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in Jan 2019
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Meeting request system for World Routes 2018 opens soon