Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a...
Southwest Airlines last week opened reservation service in August 2018, which includes a number of new routes being offered. Planned new service...
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Orders update: Airbus finishes the year with a flourish
- US airlines to add 91,000 extra seats per day over Christmas
- North America's fastest-growing airlines revealed
- 737 Max fuels record Boeing deliveries
- Global air travel demand increases to 3.8 billion