Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a...
Southwest Airlines from August 2018 is adding 2 nd international route by the new Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft, currently scheduled to serve...
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions
- Southwest Airlines plans new routes addition in August 2018
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Orders update: Airbus finishes the year with a flourish
- US airlines to add 91,000 extra seats per day over Christmas
- North America's fastest-growing airlines revealed