Southwest Airlines was incorporated in Texas and commenced Customer Service on June 18, 1971, with three Boeing 737 aircraft serving three Texas cities-Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Today, Southwest operates more than 600 Boeing 737 aircraft among 95 cities. Yearend results for 2014 marked Southwest's 42nd consecutive year of profitability. Southwest is the United States' most successful low fare, high-frequency, point-to-point carrier. Southwest operates more than 3,500 flights a...
How is the LCC market shaping up in the Americas? We look at some of the key data.
- Southwest schedules new international routes in June 2019
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- Routes Americas 2019 early bird offer ends in less than two weeks
- Southwest resumes San Jose CA – New Orleans service from April 2019
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 Domestic market additions