Introduction to Southwest Airlines
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 50th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 56,000 Employees to a Customer base that topped 130 million passengers in 2019. Southwest has a robust network of point-to-point service with a strong presence across top leisure and business markets. In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. In...
The network additions will increase the carrier’s network from the Idaho capital to 15 destinations.
- United Airlines Urges DOT Not To Reassign Newark Slots
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes
- Newark slots opened to LCCs to boost competition
- US airlines forecast autumn traffic slowdown, holiday rebound
- Southwest Airlines reports worrying booking trends that threaten rebound
- Heathrow is Tampa's largest unserved route
Latest Updates from Southwest Airlines
has updated their profile
6 months 21 days ago