Introduction to Southwest Airlines
In its 51st year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by nearly 54,000 Employees to a Customer base that topped 130 million passengers in 2019. Southwest has a robust network of point-to-point service with a strong presence across top leisure and business markets. In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. In 2020, the carrier...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Southwest Airlines Sees Signs Of Slowdown
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 18, 2022)
- Spirit Airlines Wins Former Southwest Slots At Newark
- Southwest Airlines Adds Four Winter Holiday Routes
- Denver International Opens 16 New Southwest Gates
- Southwest Airlines Focuses On Increasing Flight Frequencies
Latest Updates from Southwest Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
8 months 20 days ago