Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
Indian low-cost carrier SpiceJet from August 2019 plans to expand Mumbai – Dubai service, with the addition of 2 nd daily flight. The new...
- Airline in focus: SpiceJet
- SpiceJet further expands international network from late-July 2019
- SpiceJet adds Guwahati – Dhaka from July 2019
- SpiceJet schedules Mumbai – Jeddah July 2019 launch
- Analysis: A decade of incredible LCC growth in India
- SpiceJet expands Bangkok flights from mid-May 2019