SpiceJet is India’s #2 budget airline that has made flying more affordable for more Indians than ever before. SpiceJet operates on an average 334 daily flights to 45 destinations, including 39 domestic and 6 international ones. SpiceJet connects its network with a fleet of 33 Boeing 737NG and 17 Bombardier Q-400s. The majority of SpiceJet’s fleet offers SpiceMAX, the most spacious economy class seating in India, at an additional fee option
More than 90 of the region’s leading airlines will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens.
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world
- India will need 2,100 planes as market continues to grow
- SpiceJet July - Oct 2017 Kabul service changes
- SpiceJet doubles Kolkata – Dhaka service from May 2017
- SpiceJet adds new international routes in S17