Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
SpiceJet from late-April 2019 is launching its second route to Jeddah, the airline has announced. From 20APR19, the airline will operate...
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- SpiceJet adds Jeddah service from late-March 2019
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- SpiceJet plans Hong Kong debut in Nov 2018
- India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines