Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
SpiceJet from late-February 2020 is adding new service to the Middle East, which sees the addition of Ahmedabad – Jeddah route. From...
- SpiceJet extends Mumbai – Hong Kong suspension in W19
- Bulletin board: SpiceJet, Emirates, Air Astana, Jet2.com, AAPA
- Bulletin board: Emirates, American Airlines, Air Astana, Norwegian and more
- SpiceJet W19 Hong Kong service adjustment as of 15NOV19
- SpiceJet plans first international hub
- SpiceJet Maldives service changes from late-Nov 2019