Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
SpiceJet from July 2019 plans to expand service to Saudi Arabia, with the launch of Mumbai – Jeddah route. From 05JUL19, Boeing 737 will...
- Analysis: A decade of incredible LCC growth in India
- SpiceJet expands Bangkok flights from mid-May 2019
- SpiceJet adds Kozhikode – Jeddah service from late-April 2019
- Hundreds of meeting requests submitted for Routes Asia
- SpiceJet adds Jeddah service from late-March 2019
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019