SpiceJet is India’s #2 budget airline that has made flying more affordable for more Indians than ever before. SpiceJet operates on an average 334 daily flights to 45 destinations, including 39 domestic and 6 international ones. SpiceJet connects its network with a fleet of 33 Boeing 737NG and 17 Bombardier Q-400s. The majority of SpiceJet’s fleet offers SpiceMAX, the most spacious economy class seating in India, at an additional fee option
What will the year ahead have in store for the commercial aviation industry? From further consolidation in Europe to a shake-up of global airline...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- SpiceJet plans Hong Kong debut in Nov 2018
- India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines
- SpiceJet adds Hyderabad – Bangkok route from October 2018
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia