Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
Indian carrier SpiceJet is creating a hub at Ras Al-Khaimah, increasing its connectivity to the United Arab Emirates and providing a base from...
- SpiceJet Maldives service changes from late-Nov 2019
- SpiceJet expands Mumbai – Dubai service from August 2019
- Airline in focus: SpiceJet
- SpiceJet further expands international network from late-July 2019
- SpiceJet adds Guwahati – Dhaka from July 2019
- SpiceJet schedules Mumbai – Jeddah July 2019 launch