Introduction to Spicejet
Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
SpiceJet has moved closer to launching low-cost flights between India and the UK.
- SpiceJet gets rights for US and UK operations
- SpiceJet S20 International operations as of 01JUL20
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 17)
- SpiceJet planned S20 International service resumption as of 03MAY20
- SpiceJet adds Ahmedabad – Jeddah service in late-Feb 2020
- SpiceJet extends Mumbai – Hong Kong suspension in W19