Introduction to Spicejet
Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- SpiceJet S20 International operations as of 01JUL20
- SpiceJet planned S20 International service resumption as of 03MAY20
- SpiceJet adds Ahmedabad – Jeddah service in late-Feb 2020
- SpiceJet extends Mumbai – Hong Kong suspension in W19
- Bulletin board: SpiceJet, Emirates, Air Astana, Jet2.com, AAPA
- Bulletin board: Emirates, American Airlines, Air Astana, Norwegian and more