SpiceJet is India’s #2 budget airline that has made flying more affordable for more Indians than ever before. SpiceJet operates on an average 334 daily flights to 45 destinations, including 39 domestic and 6 international ones. SpiceJet connects its network with a fleet of 33 Boeing 737NG and 17 Bombardier Q-400s. The majority of SpiceJet’s fleet offers SpiceMAX, the most spacious economy class seating in India, at an additional fee option
This week: Air Canada increases international frequencies from Vancouver; Jetlines on track for Airbus A320s; SpiceJet takes delivery of first 737...
- SpiceJet plans Hong Kong debut in Nov 2018
- India vows to spend $60bn on airport infrastructure and help airlines
- SpiceJet adds Hyderabad – Bangkok route from October 2018
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February
- Over 80 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world