Introduction to Spicejet
Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
IndiGo’s domestic network will grow to 63 destinations once the route launches.
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Pakyong
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes
- SpiceJet adds London service from Dec 2020
- SpiceJet set for first low-cost India-UK flights
- SpiceJet secures Heathrow slots
- SpiceJet gets rights for US and UK operations