Introduction to Spicejet
Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
The Indian carrier plans to add 66 new flights across its domestic network, including additional services on existing routes.
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Jaipur-Delhi
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Leh
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Pakyong
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes
- SpiceJet adds London service from Dec 2020