Introduction to Spicejet
Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
Ras Al Khaimah is set to become the fourth emirate to be served by the Indian LCC.
- Jet Airways To Resume Flying In Q3
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2022
- Indian domestic airline traffic on the rebound
- India's domestic airline market shows signs of life
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- IndiGo adds domestic destination, sees more positive signs