Introduction to Spicejet
Spicejet is a leading low cost carrier of India with currently more than 500 flights daily to 60 destinations including 9 international destinations. In India Spicejet records the highest load factor of more than 90% from consequent 45 months. Spicejet has starting inducting Boeing 737-MAX aircrafts among the order of 205 Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts.
After a setback in May and June, traffic in July showed promise.
- India's domestic airline market shows signs of life
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- IndiGo adds domestic destination, sees more positive signs
- More domestic additions for SpiceJet, UDAN 4.1 opens for bids
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Jaipur-Delhi