Introduction to Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is a privately held low-cost carrier based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, with more than 35 years of experience and a reputation for offering world-class service at an affordable price. Sun Country offers scheduled passenger service on more than 85 routes to more than 50 popular destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, many of which are served seasonally to match peak leisure travel demand. The airline also provides charter service, ranging from full-plane track programs for resorts and tour operators, to ad-hoc trips across the...
The carrier is also launching a new Florida route from its Minneapolis base.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 13, 2022)
- Sun Country To Launch Minneapolis-Reno Route
- Industry Needs To 'Fight Back' On Travel Challenges
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in San Antonio to accelerate regional air connectivity
- Sun Country Sees Fruitful ‘Coexistence’ With Delta In Minneapolis