Introduction to Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is a privately held low-cost carrier based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, with more than 35 years of experience and a reputation for offering world-class service at an affordable price. Sun Country offers scheduled passenger service on more than 85 routes to more than 50 popular destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, many of which are served seasonally to match peak leisure travel demand. The airline also provides charter service, ranging from full-plane track programs for resorts and tour operators, to ad-hoc trips across the...
CEO Jude Bricker says that the passenger airline’s flexible route network and cargo-handling deal with Amazon has enabled it to remain resilient...
- Sun Country September 2020 International operations as of 30AUG20
- Sun Country resumes St. Thomas service from Dec 2020
- Sun Country plans Roatan seasonal service from Dec 2020
- Sun Country seeks service waiver extension
- Sun Country Airlines week of 10MAY20 operations
- US DOT gives Sun Country service waiver, denies Frontier