Introduction to Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is a privately held low-cost carrier based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, with more than 35 years of experience and a reputation for offering world-class service at an affordable price. Sun Country offers scheduled passenger service on more than 85 routes to more than 50 popular destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, many of which are served seasonally to match peak leisure travel demand. The airline also provides charter service, ranging from full-plane track programs for resorts and tour operators, to ad-hoc trips across the...
Four new destinations are joining Allegiant Air’s network, including Minneapolis-St Paul, the home of rival Sun Country.
- Airline in Focus: Sun Country Airlines
- Eighteen routes added to Sun Country’s network
- Airline snapshot: Sun Country
- Sun Country eyes travel upturn with network additions
- Flexibility key to Sun Country’s resilience – Bricker
- Sun Country September 2020 International operations as of 30AUG20