Sun Country Airlines is a privately held low-cost carrier based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, with more than 35 years of experience and a reputation for offering world-class service at an affordable price. Sun Country offers scheduled passenger service on more than 85 routes to more than 50 popular destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, many of which are served seasonally to match peak leisure travel demand. The airline also provides charter service, ranging from full-plane track programs for resorts and tour operators, to ad-hoc trips across the...
This week: British Airways is adding a 27th destination in the US to its network; WestJet plans to increase its presence in Boston; and Sun Country...
- Sun Country schedules Vancouver launch in May 2020
- Sun Country S20 Network Expansions
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff
- Sun Country adds Minneapolis – Nassau service from Dec 2019
- Sun Country expands Madison service from late-Dec 2019
- Sun Country discontinues Minneapolis/St. Paul – St. Louis service in Jan 2020