Introduction to Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is a privately held low-cost carrier based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, with more than 35 years of experience and a reputation for offering world-class service at an affordable price. Sun Country offers scheduled passenger service on more than 85 routes to more than 50 popular destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, many of which are served seasonally to match peak leisure travel demand. The airline also provides charter service, ranging from full-plane track programs for resorts and tour operators, to ad-hoc trips across the...
Sun Country destinations have 'abundant service' from large operators, DOT says.
- US DOT to allow ULCCs, leisure carriers to operate summer or winter schedules
- US airlines may be forced to fly near-empty aircraft
- Twin Cities-base is a boon for Sun Country Airlines
- Press Release: Routes Americas 2020 brings together top CEOs in the region
- Sun Country Airlines week of 10MAY20 operations
- Route rundown: LHR-PDX, YYC-BOS, MSP-YVR