Introduction to Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is a privately held low-cost carrier based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul, with more than 35 years of experience and a reputation for offering world-class service at an affordable price. Sun Country offers scheduled passenger service on more than 85 routes to more than 50 popular destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, many of which are served seasonally to match peak leisure travel demand. The airline also provides charter service, ranging from full-plane track programs for resorts and tour operators, to ad-hoc trips across the...
The seasonal routes to YUL and YYZ will be flown from Sun Country’s Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport base from June 2024 through Sept....
- Sun Country Airlines Adds Minneapolis, Milwaukee Routes For 2024 Winter
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
- Sun Country Reveals Major Minneapolis Route Expansion
- British Virgin Islands: Progress Made On Securing Air Service
- Sun Country CEO: COVID Made Us A Better Airline
- Sun Country Airlines Boosts Offering From Wisconsin Cities