Introduction to LATAM Brasil
TAM is the Brazilian brand of LATAM AIrlines Group and the national flag carrier of Brazil operating international and domestic flights from hubs in Rio, Sao Paulo and Brasilia.
The airlines are still awaiting approval from the US and Chile.
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch
- LATAM Brasil expands Boeing 777 domestic network in NW20
- Azul / LATAM Brasil begins reciprocal codeshare service from mid-August 2020
- Interview: GRU on post-coronavirus network restoration in South America
- Delta-LATAM codeshare approved as carriers push for JV antitrust immunity
- LATAM’s Brazilian unit files for Chapter 11 protection