In conjunction with subsidiary Tame xpress the airline provides scheduled domestic flights linking its Quito main base and Guayaquil hub with all major cities and the Galapagos Islands. International routes serve destinations in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, the USA and Venezuela. Charter flights primarily serve South American and Caribbean destinations.
Ignacio Vallejo, president of the board of directors at TAME EP, explains why Open Skies will be good news for the airline and Ecuador.
- TAME Ecuador Lima / New York Service Changes from mid-March 2016
- TAME Ecuador Ends Quito – Ft. Lauderdale Service in late-Feb 2016
- WORLD ROUTES: Ecuador’s Forward Thinking
- TAME Ecuador to Start Ft. Lauderdale Service from mid-Oct 2014
- TAME Ecuador New York Operation Changes from late-Oct 2014
- TAME Seeks Rights for Quito – Fort Lauderdale Link