Introduction to TAME
In conjunction with subsidiary Tame xpress the airline provides scheduled domestic flights linking its Quito main base and Guayaquil hub with all major cities and the Galapagos Islands. International routes serve destinations in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, the USA and Venezuela. Charter flights primarily serve South American and Caribbean destinations.
Ecuatoriana Airlines is a startup that plans to revive the name of Ecuador’s former flag-carrier, which folded permanently 15 years ago.
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e May 17)
- TAME to be liquidated but essential routes to continue
- Interview: Ignacio Vallejo from TAME EP
- TAME Ecuador Lima / New York Service Changes from mid-March 2016
- TAME Ecuador Ends Quito – Ft. Lauderdale Service in late-Feb 2016
- WORLD ROUTES: Ecuador’s Forward Thinking