Introduction to TAP Air Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
TAP Air Portugal's head of strategy, network and partnerships Henri-Charles Ozarovsky speaks on the carrier's network and operational strengths.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 11, 2023)
- TAP Shares Its Long-Range Narrowbody Learning
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 9, 2023)
- TAP To Grow Summer Offering From Portugal
- TAP To Increase Transatlantic Frequencies In Summer 2023
- EasyJet Builds Up Lisbon Base After Slot Allocation
TAP Air Portugal's Network Powered by
Explore TAP Air Portugal's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper