Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
Brazilian carrier Azul earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with TAP Air Portugal, covering additional routes via Lisbon and Porto....
- TAP Air Portugal plans A330-900neo Africa service in NS20
- TAP Air Portugal tentatively schedules last A330-300 service in July 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds Naples service from June 2019
- TAP Air Portugal A340 NW19 operations as of 31MAR19
- TAP Air Portugal schedules Conakry launch in July 2019
- TAP Air Portugal schedules A321LR Porto – Lisbon service from June 2019