Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
TAP Air Portugal in Northern winter 2019/20 season plans to adjust Lisbon – Belem service, where the airline introduces Airbus A321neo LR...
- TAP Air Portugal adds Banjul launch in late-October 2019
- TAP Air Portugal expands Manchester service from June 2019
- TAP Air Portugal accelerates A330-900neo Africa service to late-Dec 2019
- TAP Air Portugal increases Miami flights in W19
- TAP Air Portugal updates W19 Porto – Newark schedule
- Azul expands TAP Air Portugal European codeshares in April 2019