TAP Portugal is Portugal’s leading airline, flying since 1945, and a member of Star Alliance since 14 March 2005. The airline was voted World’s Leading Airline to Africa and South America and Best European Airline.
TAP Air Portugal from July 2019 is adding service to Conakry, subject to Government Approval. From 03JUL19, the Star Alliance carrier will operate...
- TAP Air Portugal schedules A321LR Porto – Lisbon service from June 2019
- airBaltic expands TAP Air Portugal codeshares in S19
- TAP Air Portugal schedules additional European service from Porto in Sep 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds Tenerife South service from mid-June 2019
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Porto – Brussels from July 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR Porto – Newark route from June 2019