Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
Routes’ latest Europe market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news.
- TAP Air Portugal to restart transatlantic flights
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Agadir aircraft changes
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Lisbon – New York JFK aircraft changes as of 15JUN20
- TAP Air Portugal June – August 2020 operations as of 31MAY20
- TAP Air Portugal moves Porto – Ilha do Sal launch to August 2020
- TAP Air Portugal moves Santiago de Compostela launch to March 2021