Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
Portugal’s flag-carrier hopes to be operating 100 routes in August.
- Emirates, TAP Air Portugal deepen ties
- Collaboration key to industry’s recovery
- What are the key drivers for airlines in reinstating capacity into the market?
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- TAP Air Portugal adds Maceio service from Oct 2020
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20