Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
TAP Air Portugal in recent schedule update filed changes for European network, which sees selected routes discontinued in late-October 2019 and...
- TAP Air Portugal moves last A340 service to late-Oct 2019
- TAP Air Portugal / Air China expands codeshare network from Aug 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR Belem service from late-Oct 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds Banjul launch in late-October 2019
- TAP Air Portugal expands Manchester service from June 2019
- TAP Air Portugal accelerates A330-900neo Africa service to late-Dec 2019