Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
TAP Air Portugal in October 2020 plans to add Lisbon – Maceio service, originally scheduled to commence earlier in the summer season....
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20
- TAP to add European and North African routes
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Short-Haul network additions as of 11SEP20
- TAP Air Portugal moves Cancun / Cape Town launch to 2021
- TAP Air Portugal to resume Venezuela service from mid-Dec 2020
- TAP Air Portugal revises Cancun / Cape Town launch to mid-Dec 2020