Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
TAP Air Portugal in the last 24-72 hours filed additional changes to its planned passenger operation. From 01APR20 to 04MAY20, the Star Alliance...
- TAP Air Portugal 23MAR20 – 19APR20 operations as of 19MAR20
- TAP Air Portugal March 2020 Europe service changes as of 06MAR20
- Avianca / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service from late-Feb 2020
- TAP Air Portugal expands JetBlue Boston codeshare in 1H20
- TAP Air Portugal adds Lisbon – Santiago de Compostela service from June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal increases Dakar flights from Feb 2020