Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
VPs and Heads of Network Planning will utilise the event to focus on route development and plan for the next summer season.
- Route Analysis: Lisbon-Agadir
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- By the numbers: Portugal
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- Emirates, TAP Air Portugal deepen ties
- Collaboration key to industry’s recovery