Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
Routes Reconnected will unite the global route development community at the end of this month to pave the road to recovery and rebuild demand for...
- What are the key drivers for airlines in reinstating capacity into the market?
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- TAP Air Portugal adds Maceio service from Oct 2020
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20
- TAP to add European and North African routes
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Short-Haul network additions as of 11SEP20