Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
A joint venture is nearing between Brazilian budget airline Azul and TAP Air Portugal, which would see the two carriers coordinate schedules and...
- TAP Air Portugal NS20 Natal service adjustment
- TAP Air Portugal NS20 Brasil service changes as of 12NOV19
- TAP Air Portugal modifies last A340 scheduled service in late-Oct 2019
- Etihad expands TAP Air Portugal codeshares from late-Oct 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR to Natal in 1Q20
- TAP Air Portugal Europe network changes in 4Q19