Introduction to TAP Portugal
Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
The LCC will station three additional Airbus A321neos in the Portuguese capital, as well as opening more than a dozen new routes.
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Ryanair Cancels 19 Lisbon Routes After Slots Row
- Tender Opens For TAP’s Lisbon Slots As Ryanair Urges Speedy Resolution