TAP Portugal is Portugal’s leading airline, flying since 1945, and a member of Star Alliance since 14 March 2005. The airline was voted World’s Leading Airline to Africa and South America and Best European Airline.
Etihad in early-November 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with TAP Air Portugal, as EY-coded flight numbers being placed on additional routes...
- TAP Air Portugal ends 3 Spanish routes in late-Oct 2018
- TAP Air Portugal resumes 3 destinations in S19
- TAP Air Portugal NW18 Caracas aircraft changes
- airBaltic / TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in W18
- TAP Air Portugal A340 NW18 operations as of 01AUG18
- TAP Air Portugal W18 Accra / Lome routing changes