Based in Lisbon, TAP Portugal (TAP) is the national airline of Portugal. The carrier operates a domestic and regional network of services within Portugal and Europe as well as international services to North America, South America and Africa. In addition, TAP operates cargo services on five all-cargo routes as well as on all other TAP Portugal flights. TAP has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.
TAP Air Portugal starting next month is expanding service to Senegal, offering 9 weekly Lisbon – Dakar flights, instead of 7. The...
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Ponta Delgada – Boston frequency adjustment
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Ponta Delgada – Boston service from June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Montreal service from May 2020
- TAP Air Portugal adds Maceio service from June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal NS20 Natal service adjustment
- TAP Air Portugal NS20 Brasil service changes as of 12NOV19