Introduction to Thai Airways
Based at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport with secondary hubs in Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand and majority-owned by the Thai Ministry of Finance. Using a fleet of wide-body Airbus and Boeing aircraft, Thai Airways operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services throughout Thailand and Asia and international services to Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Thai Airways is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Two Airbus A320s were transferred from Thai Smile into the Thai Airways fleet in early October, with a further eight to follow by the end of the year.
- Thai Airways Schedules International Additions
- Thai Airways, Turkish Intend To Form Deeper Links
- Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways To Codeshare
- Interview: Vienna Targets Asia Recovery
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022
- Interview: Da Nang’s Potential
Thai Airways' Network Powered by
Explore Thai Airways's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper