Introduction to Thai Airways
Based at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport with secondary hubs in Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand and majority-owned by the Thai Ministry of Finance. Using a fleet of wide-body Airbus and Boeing aircraft, Thai Airways operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services throughout Thailand and Asia and international services to Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Thai Airways is a founding member of Star Alliance.
The host of Routes Asia 2022 eyes the return of international flights and future expansion.
- Interview: Majid Khan, Istanbul Airport's VP Of Aviation Development
- Gulf Air to launch Singapore route
- Thai Airways International Dec 2020 operations as of 15OCT20
- Analysis: Pakistan’s room to grow
- Thai Airways International files special outbound flights in Nov 2020
- Thai Airways International delays regular service to Dec 2020