Based at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport with secondary hubs in Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand and majority-owned by the Thai Ministry of Finance. Using a fleet of wide-body Airbus and Boeing aircraft, Thai Airways operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services throughout Thailand and Asia and international services to Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Thai Airways is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Thai Airways International NS20 operations as of 1350GMT 25MAR20
- Thai Airways International cancels Australia / New Zealand service in 2Q20
- Thai Airways International NS20 Operation changes as of 0745GMT 20MAR20
- Thai Airways International / Thai Smile S20 Operation changes as of 0450GMT 18MAR20
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- Thai Airways International March 2020 Taipei schedule changes