Introduction to Thai Airways
Based at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport with secondary hubs in Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand and majority-owned by the Thai Ministry of Finance. Using a fleet of wide-body Airbus and Boeing aircraft, Thai Airways operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services throughout Thailand and Asia and international services to Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Thai Airways is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Thai Airways International on Monday 21SEP20 closed reservation for all flights for the month of November 2020, signaling the airline’s...
- Thai Airways International NW20 London inventory adjustment as of 28AUG20
- Thai Airways International Nov 2020 - Jan 2021 Brussels inventory variations
- Thai Airways International delays scheduled service resumption to Oct 2020
- Thai Airways International delays scheduled service resumption to Sep 2020
- Thai Airways International moves London / Paris resumption to August 2020
- Thai Airways International NS20 operation updates as of 1130GMT 04JUN20