Introduction to Thai Airways
Based at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport with secondary hubs in Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand and majority-owned by the Thai Ministry of Finance. Using a fleet of wide-body Airbus and Boeing aircraft, Thai Airways operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services throughout Thailand and Asia and international services to Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Thai Airways is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Thai Airways restructures under bankruptcy
- Thailand extends international flight ban to April 18
- Thai Airways International delays scheduled service resumption to Sep 2020
- Thai Airways International moves London / Paris resumption to August 2020
- Thai Airways International NS20 operation updates as of 1130GMT 04JUN20
- Thai Airways International July 2020 Europe service adjustment as of 0545GMT 29MAY20