Introduction to Thai Airways
Based at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport with secondary hubs in Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand and majority-owned by the Thai Ministry of Finance. Using a fleet of wide-body Airbus and Boeing aircraft, Thai Airways operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services throughout Thailand and Asia and international services to Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. Thai Airways is a founding member of Star Alliance.
Thai Airways International as of Thursday (15OCT20) once again postpones planned regular service resumption, now scheduled as early as 01JAN21....
- Analysis: Pakistan’s room to grow
- Thai Airways International files special outbound flights in Nov 2020
- Thai Airways International delays regular service to Dec 2020
- Thai Airways International NW20 London inventory adjustment as of 28AUG20
- Thai Airways International Nov 2020 - Jan 2021 Brussels inventory variations
- Thai Airways International delays scheduled service resumption to Oct 2020