Introduction to Transavia Airlines
Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport.
The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
The common aviation area agreement eliminates restrictions on services between the European Union and Armenia, opening up the potential for new...
- Route Analysis: Milan-Rotterdam
- Route Analysis: Amsterdam-Marrakech
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Transavia France to start second Swedish route
- Transavia targets 80% capacity by Q3
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route