Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport. The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
has updated their profile
11 months 7 days ago
Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
More than 200 airlines have now confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2018 - the only global event for the route development community.
- A new gateway to Israel
- Transavia S18 Europe service changes as of 21SEP17
- Transavia Cape Verde routing changes from Oct 2017
- Transavia adds limited-time Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route in 1Q18
- Transavia outlines new routes in W17
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"