Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport. The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
has updated their profile
8 months 11 days ago
Israel Airport Authority is close to completing one of the country’s most significant infrastructure projects and one of Europe’s few green field...
- Transavia S18 Europe service changes as of 21SEP17
- Transavia Cape Verde routing changes from Oct 2017
- Transavia adds limited-time Rotterdam – Klagenfurt route in 1Q18
- Transavia outlines new routes in W17
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- Airlines Live - hear direct from the carriers at Routes Europe