Introduction to Transavia Airlines
Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from its bases at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam - The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport.
The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands including the Canaries, Cape Verde and Madeira and many destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
This week: Air France-KLM drops Virgin Atlantic deal plans; Ryanair to close two bases; Transavia to start Brussels service; codeshare agreed...
- Route rundown: AGP-TLV, MAD-GYE, AMS-AMM
- Transavia schedules new routes from Rotterdam in W18
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- A new gateway to Israel
- Transavia S18 Europe service changes as of 21SEP17
- Transavia Cape Verde routing changes from Oct 2017