Introduction to Transavia Airlines
Air France-KLM Group's Amsterdam-based low-cost carrier provides scheduled and charter services from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (NL), Rotterdam - The Hague Airport (NL), Eindhoven Airport (NL), and Brussels Airport (BE).
The network serves more than 100 destinations around Mediterranean Europe, North Africa and Atlantic islands, including the Canaries and Madeira. Numerous destinations are also served with a KLM codeshare flight number.
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- EU, Armenia Agreement To Boost Connectivity
- Route Analysis: Milan-Rotterdam
- Route Analysis: Amsterdam-Marrakech
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Transavia France to start second Swedish route
- Transavia targets 80% capacity by Q3
Transavia Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Transavia Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Transavia Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
3 months 1 day ago